RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   rap in 5 years (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=209857)

Ysdat 09-27-05 05:41 AM

rap in 5 years

were do you see it?

do you see a change in style? The simplicity of it coming back thru? dead? At a untouchable level of skill and power that wont let anything stand in its way? been over run by those who have relised there is money in our art of music?

E.C 09-27-05 05:51 AM

i can see rap being commerical... more money more cars more jewllery... overtime i think underground will be forgotten..#

or it could be the other way round.. underground might take over mainstream n say fuck the money we do it for love..

you can't really tell

Dirty Nigga 09-27-05 06:46 AM

Rap is the biggest selling genre in music today and i think it will only get bigger...

ksr 09-27-05 04:54 PM

it'll be the new pop music
its almost that now
and the part of rap that has stayed underground and true to the origins wont change

Blay'all 09-27-05 05:16 PM

i think theres actually a recent rise in fans of the more authentik hip-hop, guys like Papoose, Dipset, Jae Millz, Saigon,ect. are starting to get attention on the mainstream scene and some mainstream fans are kinda changing over..... i see that as the future of hip-hop

plus, imma have 4,000 posts by tomorrow :thumbup:

Shazz 09-27-05 05:38 PM

I see myself bein in B.E.T. -.-...

La Cosa Nostra 09-28-05 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
dipset is wack..........

Stole the words right out of my mouth..

Personally--
I think people get way too far over their heads when it comes to predicting what will happen with rap in the future. Rap has intergrated into the music industry, thats how it will stay. Nothing will ever re-arrange the entire image of rap music.

At the end of the day, were all making music. Whether your commercial, underground or somewhere in between. We all spin on the same axis, just to different extents and for different purposes.

Dont stress yourself on how rap will evolve. Just live the game and watch it unfold.

AssasSINation 09-28-05 01:45 PM

like in all music genres it will change or die...but i think it will jus change hip hop will live....but if it keeps bringin wack artists like D4L " laffy taffy.....bullshit like dat....and yeah it will die....

Blay'all 09-28-05 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin`cere
like in all music genres it will change or die...but i think it will jus change hip hop will live....but if it keeps bringin wack artists like D4L " laffy taffy.....bullshit like dat....and yeah it will die....

lmao that was the #1 song on the radio station down here....
wat can i say, us southern cats are some crazy mofos

and we like some laffy taffys.

B.I.G. 09-28-05 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazz
I see myself bein in B.E.T. -.-...

^^^ werd......

I think that in 5 years Hip hop will stay as it is....
and in 10 years it will die
in 15 years a rapper will bring it back
and in 20 years the world will overheat and we're all gonna die

werd

C-Joe 09-29-05 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.C
i can see rap being commerical... more money more cars more jewllery... overtime i think underground will be forgotten..#

or it could be the other way round.. underground might take over mainstream n say fuck the money we do it for love..

you can't really tell

i think the exact oppositi will happen......underground will become
bigger than the mainstream music and that :shoot: >>>>commercial representation<<<<< will fade to exist...ha ha ha ha ha.......

Shazz 09-30-05 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ax Dogg
^^^ werd......

I think that in 5 years Hip hop will stay as it is....
and in 10 years it will die
in 15 years a rapper will bring it back
and in 20 years the world will overheat and we're all gonna die

werd

I think that in 5 years Hip hop will stay as it is....-Nah its growing...More rappers
and in 10 years it will die-No ...More albums are comming out more days all sites growing bigger everything.
in 15 years a rapper will bring it back-LOL!!!like what tupac?
and in 20 years the world will overheat and we're all gonna die- No comment

It won't die out and then come back?
That just dosen't make sense with music type.

Ysdat 10-01-05 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazz
No ...More albums are comming out more days all sites growing bigger everything.

did anyone else find it funny how he refered net sites to a thread about the rap industry .