RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Yo Apexx! What you know about matching ya shoes with ya shirt? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239163)

JTR 01-08-07 06:30 PM

Yo Apexx! What you know about matching ya shoes with ya shirt?

BAAAAAAAAAAAAALLIN!

Tha .Q 01-08-07 09:29 PM

Why do you address all your threads to Apexx?

Shear Kaughn 01-09-07 12:21 AM

Lacoste?....get some Famous Stars and Straps and then you'll be ballin......

∆ P E X X 01-09-07 12:44 AM

haha still the only dude on here that's even close to seein me in the wardrobe department lol. but what you know about matchin your shoes to your shirt.. AND your jeans?!

[insert untaken picture of Evisu Jeans, Evisu Long Sleeve T, AND the denim evisu sneakers]

yo JTR, i got Louis Vitton socks now foo, can you see me?!!

JTR 01-09-07 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Q
Why do you address all your threads to Apexx?

Why did you make a thread addressed to wanting to get with him? Fuck off homo boy.

JTR 01-09-07 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
haha still the only dude on here that's even close to seein me in the wardrobe department lol. but what you know about matchin your shoes to your shirt.. AND your jeans?!

[insert untaken picture of Evisu Jeans, Evisu Long Sleeve T, AND the denim evisu sneakers]

yo JTR, i got Louis Vitton socks now foo, can you see me?!!

Uhm, I can't see you sockwise, I rock regular ass lame socks hahahaha LMFAO @ Louis V socks. My girls got a Louis V snow hat hahaa, but uhm. I know a lot about matching my jeans to my shirt and shoes. I rock my Armani shoes with my armani jeans, armani T, armani blazer, and armani shaded, then wear the armani cologne, and then hit the clubs like a pimp

Blay'all 01-09-07 04:25 AM

if only you didnt look so damn Canadian.

:-P

JTR 01-09-07 05:27 AM

Lmfao, my hair was so fucked up in that pic, i'd have it jelled normally. But uhm, I don't see how I look canadian, I look more preppy then usual, and maybe like a jew, or rich white boy look, maybe irish, but canadian? Eh, I didn't even know we had a distinct look :-/

Cola 01-09-07 06:42 AM

only homosexuals match clothes....fags...

∆ P E X X 01-09-07 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Rippa
Uhm, I can't see you sockwise, I rock regular ass lame socks hahahaha LMFAO @ Louis V socks. My girls got a Louis V snow hat hahaa, but uhm. I know a lot about matching my jeans to my shirt and shoes. I rock my Armani shoes with my armani jeans, armani T, armani blazer, and armani shaded, then wear the armani cologne, and then hit the clubs like a pimp

lmao, you're lucky you wear a brand that makes literally everything lol...

but you stlll wont have armani socks, now will you? lol

but see, i pride my self on having something i know jtr can't see me on son lol. if i could find a gucci handkerchief i'd buy it, just cuz i know you won't have it lmao

J Summers 01-09-07 01:51 PM

DJ Qualls........................

JTR 01-09-07 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
lmao, you're lucky you wear a brand that makes literally everything lol...

but you stlll wont have armani socks, now will you? lol

but see, i pride my self on having something i know jtr can't see me on son lol. if i could find a gucci handkerchief i'd buy it, just cuz i know you won't have it lmao

Loooooool @ handkerchief

Word, I need some louis V socks :( Wtf @ how much better stores are in the states

Nynth Degree 01-09-07 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Rippa
Uhm, I can't see you sockwise, I rock regular ass lame socks hahahaha LMFAO @ Louis V socks.

I got me some Burberry socks.

Ysdat 01-09-07 07:10 PM

those are some ugly ass shoes bro.

Sir Smash'Alot 01-09-07 07:57 PM

I got 99 shoes and Lacoste aint one. HIT ME!