RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Eminem...rumer Clarity (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=114020)

Rillist 02-13-04 10:41 AM

Eminem...rumer Clarity

Baisicly I Been Hearin A Lot Of Rumers Boutz My Boy Em...
Like Eminem Admitted To Being Racist Against Blacks!!!

Now That Dont Make No Fucking Sense To Me But I Heard That Shit... Can Anyone Clarify???

OniGod 02-13-04 10:44 AM

^Prepair yourself for some comments about the moronic thread you just made.

Provoked Images 02-13-04 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inversry
^Prepair yourself for some comments about the moronic thread you just made.

or in other words, you will be verbally raped so, please, pull down your pants... :hump:

Timeless 02-13-04 10:55 AM

ok this has alreadt been threaded only a few weeks ago. and i dont think he is racist!!!

Concise 02-13-04 11:52 AM

lol "my boy em"

-RiZZo- 02-13-04 12:27 PM

no lol he isnt racist..and if he was he would have got killed beign the only white maisntream artists

LM 02-13-04 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rillist
Baisicly I Been Hearin A Lot Of Rumers Boutz My Boy Em...

Can you please tell us why he is your boy......c'mon we need a laugh

And you cant spell.....basically

forenrocks 02-13-04 01:43 PM

damn i came in here just to talk shit but i guess the position has already been filled...carry on..(tucks tail and witty remarks between legs and walks out)

-RiZZo- 02-13-04 01:44 PM

rolf at the my boy lol thats random

Unwritten Hazard 02-13-04 03:34 PM

i bet he regrets ever making this thread

.Syck. 02-13-04 04:14 PM

he isnt racist, and so what if he is........... does that change how u feel about his music?? is it that big of a deal, i mean does it really bother you??? bill cosby i found out recently is apparently one of the most racist entertainers there is.. i still watch his show everynight cuz its funny.. he racist, ok.. so what.. quit crying about it damn i hate when people make a big fuckin deal about race.. like if some one says nigga.. but its alright for people to say cracka and whiteboy.. funny how double standards work, isnt it?

sticky_ickygurl7 02-13-04 06:53 PM

This is a time where you just gotta stop and ask......How stupid can one be? Eminem is not a racist!!!! :wtf: Why in the hell would he be rappin with Dre and stuff like that? (excuse my language!) That's just whack! What are you thinkin? :laugh2:

Rillist 02-13-04 07:06 PM

juz so ya motha fukaz know i seen that shit on BET.com a while ago...any of you little bitches got somethin to fuckin say, dont talk shit, lets battle!!!-oh wait i forgot niggaz on RB iz all talk, or at least thats what it seem like...

MC GAY 02-13-04 07:20 PM

LMAO, Man, You should have known better than to make this thread, For 1 common sense would have told you that he was not racist. For 2, His whole label has black artist signed to it, On the grammys he had a list of people to thank, and they were all black emcee's, and he has an article in XXL magazine explaining that Benzino is playing a bitch act of blackmale to ruin Em's career. Kind of like a Vanilla Ice replay, Lies and Rumurs can ruin a career but Not Em's, he has built an empire in my opinion, but this thread is out right "IGNORANT"...lol

Rillist 02-13-04 07:31 PM

Ok...all I Wanted To Know Was The Facts...how The Rumer Got Started And By Who, And If He Admitted It...i Fucking Know Em Is Not A Racist...

So Benzino Had Something To Do With It?...ok This Is A Start! Now Lets Complete The Story, Come On I Know You Fuckers Arnt This Dumb...but Then Again...