RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Writer's Block (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Beef it up. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=154615)

Archeologist 10-11-04 11:37 AM

Beef it up.

Beef it up and pass the sauce.
Pz.

Socrates, please go easy on me. You're too dope. :(

La Cosa Nostra 10-11-04 11:56 AM

Fuck this competition!

Blah. Why isnt this thread stickied?

distilled 10-11-04 01:13 PM

Booooooooooooooo.

G'luck Soc, modding this is ass

Archeologist 10-11-04 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
Booooooooooooooo.

G'luck Soc, modding this is ass

no u cudnt do it you messed up.
Pz.

Vango 10-11-04 03:02 PM

why is their a 3 way with subtletee this week. what the fuck is that about.

Archeologist 10-11-04 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vango
why is their a 3 way with subtletee this week. what the fuck is that about.

Rite you drew your battle the vote was fine that i DQ'd.
i made a mistake get over it.
Pz.

Vango 10-11-04 03:12 PM

fuck you arch, theres your beef motherfucker..............................

Archeologist 10-11-04 03:19 PM

Quote:
fuck you arch, theres your beef motherfucker..............................

Seriously man why beef?
your the only one who see's this beef between you and Triple_N he doesn't see it.
Life goes on.
Pz.

Vango 10-11-04 03:23 PM

you want read his guy emails he sent me talking bout how he got a contract with terror squad, fucking hilarious and how he's so great. yo im the one who got the idea of this shit poppin after poppa left. in fact i put my vote behind you, dont dissapoint me by being gay, even deadly said his verse was feeding. hit him up and ask him.

Archeologist 10-11-04 06:38 PM

Quote:
you want read his guy emails he sent me talking bout how he got a contract with terror squad, fucking hilarious and how he's so great. yo im the one who got the idea of this shit poppin after poppa left. in fact i put my vote behind you, dont dissapoint me by being gay, even deadly said his verse was feeding. hit him up and ask him.

im not being gay dont start man for real we are fam so just leave it.
pz.

The Jett 10-11-04 07:44 PM

Can I change my SIG?

Please? I made A new one.....

But I dont wanna get DQ'd....is this alright wit revoke or arch?

Triple_N 10-11-04 08:12 PM

Quote:

I never said I was the greatest..I just said I was better than you and everyone can see that but one person...I wonder who?.....YOU

Vango 10-11-04 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
I never said I was the greatest..I just said I was better than you and everyone can see that but one person...I wonder who?.....YOU

not in this lifetime are you better than me. terror squad, thats the funniest fuckin joke ive heard today. :thumbup:

Triple_N 10-11-04 08:57 PM

well laugh it up...stupidest thing to ever do is doubt something that u can't proove ain't real...what u gon say if u see "coming to store's everywhere the self titled album Triple_N?," I know this is beef so your suppose to hate on me but thats a stupid thing to do cuz you'll end up having to eat your own words later...keep it to rv.trying to insult FACTS of my life isn't gonna get u votes in the battle.....u bite off more than u can chew so your beefing with me hoping it distracts me an I drop weak enuff to give u a chance jus give it up....you lost that battle regardless cuz your verse was plain wack.

Vango 10-11-04 09:06 PM

terror squad, lmfao, man i can barely type. awhile ago it was i got a deal, now its what are you gonna do "if" you see, get your stories straight.