RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Mods for Mentions (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=169097)

Definate Fully 12-30-04 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV_Iz_Boot-E
woord
i spoke my shit like a true professional though

dopeness......and if you need to see some work or sumthin
just ask......

Real professionals dont swear :nono:

Definate Fully 12-30-04 05:16 AM

well... to be honost i would vote Un'Touched.. even tho we on a war zone.....

Insight. 12-30-04 10:22 AM

Aight, like Tizz said Nos was thinking bout making new mods cuz they aren't in here a lot. So I think this is all of the people that would do a good job...anymore nominations?

plustwo 12-30-04 10:28 AM

i can be a mod... i can make sigs/ graphics im on every day and i bin here longer than mosta ya'll so its up to you...

Insight. 12-30-04 11:56 AM

But how long you been inactive? I remember ya when I first got on here, and you only have 388 posts? But ya keep the nominations comin.

Insight. 12-30-04 11:57 AM

Oh and don't nominate yourself, cuz I want to see who the people think would be best. Nominations end at 6 PM. Poll will be up at 6:10 PM hopefully.

Un'Touched 12-30-04 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltizzle
if your talkin bout bein active...
Hoodz
Un'Touched
Trademurk

if your talkin bout skill...
Hoodz
Un'Touched
Rv_is_Boot-e
Saaran
Diabolic
Schema

not nominatin my self but ltizzle has it right there in that list

Force. 12-30-04 12:35 PM

im most active.. im on about 14 hours of the days.. probably 17

Ltizzle 12-30-04 01:26 PM

^^thats un-healthy.....

Delphia Dahmer 12-30-04 01:47 PM

i should be nominated, considering i've been at RB since last december, and i've been here almost as long as it has been open.....

all of my posts are in the graphics section, and i clearly know what i am talking about when it comes to graphics, i can make ill graphics, and i think i could offer alot of great opinions when it comes to peoples sigs

i've never abused my power.....nor do i need to, and i have previous moderating jobs at several sites.....one of them being RB....

so no need to shoot the shizzle.....im the best candidate, clearly

im the best at graphics, when i actually decide to follow through with my projects
im active...
i know my shit
ive previously moderated a vbulletin site
ive previously moderated at THIS site

and i think, in the best interest of this site, that i am your #1 candidate....

Ca'lam 12-30-04 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV_Iz_Boot-E
woord
i spoke my shit like a true professional though

dopeness......and if you need to see some work or sumthin
just ask......

Personally.. i like his work,a nd his style.. i never come in this bitch.. but i do for eye candy sometimes...iv seen him for a while now..other dudes seem flaky somewhat, namsayin ? He seem like a real cat.. strait forward and shit.. i specially some of his replies lmao.. he hella Frank... just my two cents.. id vote for him if this was a voting thing lol.. other peoples nice to, but kid has mad Graphical Intelligence...

Ltizzle 12-30-04 02:00 PM

hmmm, well id have to agree wit Boot-e....
obviously he do know graphix better than a lot of the cats on RV, most of the cats, which would make him an ideal person for the graphx mod spot....
but at the same time, i really dont see him around as much as people like Hoodz, so if your looking at activness i say Boot-e brings it up another notch, then would definetly be a good canidate along with Hoodz....

Aristokat 12-30-04 02:07 PM

Chea... all these guys (including myself) would be a great choice... im as active in graphics and if not more active than these other people...

Oh, and by the way, for those of you who don't know... all mentions of "TradeMurk" in here is me :thumbup: :)

Insight. 12-30-04 02:11 PM

Get on AIM Kap. Keep em comin

Aristokat 12-30-04 02:15 PM

On.............