RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Rocking the Mic 2nite :) w/ SevenThird :) OH YEAHH!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=249930)

TitoBronsky 03-29-09 04:35 PM

Rocking the Mic 2nite :) w/ SevenThird :) OH YEAHH!!!

Me and SevenThird aka Know Gimmix are performing together 2nite In Nyack... havent rocked wit him since 07... we wrote the track between tuesday and thursday and are rocking 2nite :) DOPE SHIT....

FOOTAGE WILL BE POSTED

WERD!

caliph 03-29-09 04:37 PM

wtf is in nyack?the whole damn city has like 5000 people and most are hicks:/

WhoAmI 03-30-09 09:25 AM

Tito make sure you let us know how it went for real

JTR 03-30-09 10:36 AM

kill that shit yo

TitoBronsky 03-30-09 09:48 PM

I love how u ignorant u are bro... makes taking a piss @ u all the easier... like your sister.... Tell her I said hi by the way and not 2 wait up for me 2nite im handling my GMB and u sir need 2 step yours up werd :)

LMAO @ clown ass cali

FYI we Killed it footage coming soon

caliph 03-30-09 11:21 PM

nyack is gay period..as are you.your music sucks and you did a show probally at a country and western bar you homo.do a real show in a city that matters.maybe i should post the video of you at training day where you didnt get a single applause and noone was bobbing thier head except your stupd homo friend in the front...you suck...your 100 pounds and pussy.....your music will never go anywhere...and your moms a bitch......

Dabatos 04-01-09 01:24 AM

funny how caliph talks so much shit and hasn't done any shit with his music..

King Solo 04-01-09 02:20 AM

cali ghostwrites for the greatest rapper known to man

didn't you know

caliph 04-01-09 05:44 AM

^thank you for explaining that nick:)

WhoAmI 04-01-09 05:58 AM

cali you complain about poetic coming up in your threads talking shit but you do the same shit to tito, so what makes you different from him?

King Solo 04-01-09 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliph
^thank you for explaining that nick:)

It's nice to know you've not become desperate enough to use obvious sarcasm to boost your fragile ego.

Phenom-in-all 04-02-09 01:14 AM

eff i miss 7. Tell that guy I say what up. *no homo* (?)

word.

caliph 04-02-09 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
cali you complain about poetic coming up in your threads talking shit but you do the same shit to tito, so what makes you different from him?

lmfao i was stating a fact poetic is just hating.google nyack new york on your comp.........

TitoBronsky 04-04-09 08:05 PM

Yea yo... The show i was at was so lame that

UNCLE RALPH ... VIDEO MUSIC BOX.... POWER 105.1 .... HOT 97 ....

LEGEND!!

Came to this spot and was filming the cats performing up in there....

BUT I NEED TO DO SHOWS IN THE CITY THAT MATTER???

TRAINING DAY??? LMAO... Traing CAMP!!! TUESDAY NIGHTS WIT MENTAL SUPREME AS HOST.... AND THE FOOTAGE IS ON YOUTUBE FOR ALL TO SEE... WE GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE... SO I DONT KNOW WHAT FOOTAGE YOU WERE WATCHING....

YOUR A DICK....ANDTHE FAKEST MOTHER FUCKER TO BREATH OXYGEN... YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS... STAY IN YOUR LANE OR GET RAN OFF THE ROAD BY MY SWAGGER.

WORD!

caliph 04-05-09 02:43 AM

^uncle ralph is nobody and probally got paid to go there.nyack is wack and you know it so stop fuckin frontin.you did not get love.noone clapped and the crowd wasnt even boppin when you went to training day.uncle ralph!!
lmfao

last week at training day was d-block,thisis50.com,worldstarhiphop.com,immy hendrixs(producer for tupac,jay z etc etc),busta rhymes,and michael blackson

and some guy named no gimmics:/
funny how a black guy has sevens name lmfao.herb stole his corny ass name.you would have been ignored and never won the showcase cuz your shit sucks and its that simple.you and seven make boring ass im so depressed music but your both suburban lames at the end of the day.your shit is garbage period.next show case is with d.j clue in manhatten on the 11th.show up for that homo.