RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Whats it like where you're from? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=107111)

COM 01-15-04 02:27 PM

Whats it like where you're from?

1 Attachment(s)
I'm from Ashington next Newcastle in England and have the best accents in Britain,,,we are notoriuous for fighting and being the biggest drinkers in britain.....there is a famous adult comic book from our area called the viz,, here is a clipping from it.......

Lokinator 01-15-04 02:33 PM

Newcastle is famous for Byker Grove, Perms and Shell Suits. .
. . nothing more

Dev 01-15-04 02:34 PM

fuck that shit, much more.....i can vouch for this.... cos im the biggest drinker around the place.... yee from ashington il naa wot am taakin boot, aye?...

LM 01-15-04 02:39 PM

I'm from a town called Runcorn in the middle of Liverpool and Manchester.
And It's just like everyother place in the North of England.....shit

Edicius 01-15-04 02:41 PM

We famous due xtc & weed,..& hookers

Theo Ginn 01-15-04 02:48 PM

i live here

Dev 01-15-04 02:48 PM

what ya saying Ed,,, ya cant get women so ya go to hookers ay......get a real woman.....lol

Daz 01-15-04 02:48 PM

gangs, drugs, the whole nine yards..

...OpeY... 01-15-04 02:51 PM

baltimore maryland... the place where the dope rappers are from but are afraid to say it

Yu Bin SunD 01-15-04 02:52 PM

drugs,fiends,guns,killin, just like a normal block but then i moved to houston.... rite now here shit is cool just fake bloods and crypts thinkin they bangin when dunno wat bangin really is

COM 01-15-04 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki
Newcastle is famous for Byker Grove, Perms and Shell Suits. .
. . nothing more

byker grove YES,,, the other two NO,,, you're thinking of liverpool dipshit

-Da Jacka- 01-15-04 03:19 PM

Cali east oakland...
shits chill sumtimes...depends on where u live in that area..
i live on hamilton an 77th street....all i do is roll blunts an drink..shits kinda coo..
but gets boring after a bit...shit im trnya get my liscense back i got it suspended..
so thats gay..i just kick it really..lifes a bit boring.......
if u aint doin shit......i go to work an school an smoke an drink an fite an party..all day every day.... :shoot:

-Da Jacka- 01-15-04 03:21 PM

Opey u r from maryland....lol i got cuzins that live in delaware...shits pretty close..
but delaware is fukin hickville..shit..its fukin wak out there....
boring as fuk every house is like 2 miles apart.....u gotta drive to ya neigbors house to borrow sugar an shit....

Yu Bin SunD 01-15-04 03:23 PM

^^ HAHA Sugar Wtf U Sound LIke U From THe Country Or Sometin

-Da Jacka- 01-15-04 03:26 PM

naw in delaware shits like that i was at my cuzzins for vacation an they had to drive to there neigbors to get sugar..an shit.....

where i live u buy ya own shit...an dont go knockin on ya neigbors door..he mite shoot ya house..shit i live in cali not the country..get it strate......

bay area..