RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I hate a liar more then I hate a thief (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=249884)

JTR 03-27-09 08:54 PM

I hate a liar more then I hate a thief

I thief is only after my salary
A liar's after my reality

Cola 03-27-09 08:55 PM

no

i hate both equally, and they are also the only two things in this world that i hate

SnoCap 03-27-09 08:57 PM

That was actually pretty dope... i give you props on that.

I'ma thief too, i rob and steal like a motherfucker... but i dont lie, i hate a fuckin liar.

Brydon 03-27-09 09:09 PM

Liars are the worst anyday..........................

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-27-09 09:18 PM

yup i go with liar being the worst

JTR 03-27-09 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoCap
That was actually pretty dope... i give you props on that.

I'ma thief too, i rob and steal like a motherfucker... but i dont lie, i hate a fuckin liar.

The song's called I'ma Hustler off Power of the dollar

50 cent, before In Da Club and the riches and fame

he used to be dope...

one way 03-27-09 09:32 PM

your fucking retards, your all a bunch of filthy liars, everyone is and there is no denying it, and there is no such thing as a good lie.

JTR 03-27-09 09:35 PM

I don't lie that much bro, there's people who all they do is tell lies, like they can't stop, they wanna tell so many to be accepted, or to get away with things, they never man up

sure we all lie sometimes, but I don't doo it that much, I can't remember the last time I lied bout something, i'm a fucking real man

SnoCap 03-27-09 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
The song's called I'ma Hustler off Power of the dollar

50 cent, before In Da Club and the riches and fame

he used to be dope...

Is that the album with The Blast remix on it by talib kweli? and it got the soldier remix by eminem on it too... I got that album before 50 got big, but since he started singing i dont even listen to his old shit anymore.

one way 03-27-09 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
I don't lie that much bro, there's people who all they do is tell lies, like they can't stop, they wanna tell so many to be accepted, or to get away with things, they never man up

sure we all lie sometimes, but I don't doo it that much, I can't remember the last time I lied bout something, i'm a fucking real man

lol, yea I knew what you meant dude was just joking...... and I feel you, but then again there are certian people and certian topic I will lie to and about, like cops and personal shit.....but as far as a thief, if there is no direct victum then I say steal away, like cable.

JTR 03-27-09 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoCap
Is that the album with The Blast remix on it by talib kweli? and it got the soldier remix by eminem on it too... I got that album before 50 got big, but since he started singing i dont even listen to his old shit anymore.

lol dawg, the power of the dollar album was before he even got shot.

Brydon 03-27-09 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by one way
lol, yea I knew what you meant dude was just joking...... and I feel you, but then again there are certian people and certian topic I will lie to and about, like cops and personal shit.....but as far as a thief, if there is no direct victum then I say steal away, like cable.

Thieves in general go fuck...............

But if anyone steals from any company who obviously can afford it.. Do it and do it again i say.... Rich Cunts!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

_Talksic_ 03-28-09 12:00 AM

i think a liars def worse,hate liars

La Cosa Nostra 03-28-09 12:23 AM

thieves are liars...

caliph 03-29-09 12:22 AM

first off i would rather a sexy girl lies to me and has sex with me then someone steals my rent money and i get kicked out my crib:/