RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Sorry to be racist, but comon. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236920)

SerB 11-09-06 01:16 AM

Sorry to be racist, but comon.

Me being from vancouver, where it is ASIAN fulled. I can pretty much say. fuck asians.

The most uptight and think their better than everyone else race ever.
In class today had no pencil, asked this all nerdy asian for one, he said he had none. then near the end of class his buddy asks him for one and he gives it to him.

they also cant drive :cussing:

KOOL COL-B 11-09-06 01:31 AM

i wouldnt give yo ass shit either, and i think im better then u... and im legally blind, so my drivin iz illy.

hate spics too now? ... werd

JTR 11-09-06 01:38 AM

Yo, you're fucking gay for this thread

Dufflebag Boy 11-09-06 01:39 AM

ROFL ight once again u continue ta surprise me wit ur stupidity
i dont usually try ta bring people down or talk shit towards or about anybody
but u are just plain out dumb and need ta get shot or sumthin

u sayin u hate asains cuz an asian didnt give u a pencil...lmao ummm...wtf

Implicit 11-09-06 02:25 AM

this is a real dumb thread

the reason youre mad that you didnt get the pencil wasnt because he gave his frend one or because he said no. the real reason is because you had this stereotype in your head that all nerdy lookin asians are jus gonne give you a pencil if you ask. i dont know if you realized this but not everyone in the world is gonna give you stuff when you ask for it.

have you ever been denied something from a white person? mexican? black? does that mean you hate them too? youre stupid for makin this thread

Mad Dog 11-09-06 04:40 AM

see, it's threads like this that prove how much of a geek you are

strobe 11-09-06 06:47 AM

Maybe you should have asked the slacker for one. He would have given you his only pencil. He might have even thanked you for asking so that he wouldn't have to take notes in class.

Was he using mechanical pencils? I wouldn't lend those to random people myself. They would probably break all the lead, then walk off with it after class, and then lost it before the day ended anyways.

Daubs 11-09-06 07:54 AM

I agree in a way....

Nothin to do with getting no pencil though.

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 11-09-06 09:55 AM

yeah i kinda agree about it to but difrent reasons......and yeah this thread is fucking stupid as fuck

Paranoid 11-09-06 10:02 AM

Maybe to you cuz you were a dick when you asked for it or your just a dick to nerds. But I happened to have a lot of asians bro's and hoe's. They all love me cuz I'm that tall white kid with skill in basketball hahaha. wordd up

Yvonne 11-09-06 02:13 PM

damn...so u are that stupid to actually hate on a whole race cos 1 refused to give u his OWN property?...wow@ u

N.Tavarez 11-09-06 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
.. and im legally blind, so my drivin iz illy.

hate spics too now? ... werd

rofl! damn kid .

PrahJect 11-09-06 02:48 PM

man this proves u an idiot..

aight so a white bitch wudnt take my cum in her mouth, dnt mean i hate white bitches, i jus cumed in it anyway/..NUKKA

Sir Smash'Alot 11-09-06 03:40 PM

I wouldnt give you a pencil either
Just because I aint fucking the welfare version of office max
If you aint my friend you need to remember your own shit

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 11-09-06 03:48 PM

rofl@welfare version of office max