RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Assistance (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   how to make a beat (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=124585)

DON 05-16-04 12:53 PM

how to make a beat

the best and easiest program to use for me was hiphop ejay 4. its simple and easy to use and u can order it online at www.gamestop.com it has different drums,guitars,loops and effects. you can mix and edit ur music and record ur rhymes to it. its so easy to use and its only 40 dollars so my advice is if u want to make a few songs to show off get this program

dren 05-19-04 08:24 AM

i suggest also downloading a cracked version of fruityloops and messing with it. it takes maybe an hour or so to really get into it. then after a few weeks with the program you unleash it's real potential. then if you like it enough buy the producer version. i believe it's under 200, well worth the money.

Phenom-in-all 05-23-04 07:19 AM

Reason is around $500, but is 50 times the program Fruity Loops is.

just my 2 cents.

DON 05-23-04 10:53 AM

nah im tellin u hip hop ejay 4 is only 30 dollars and it can record mix and u can make a beat and put everything together to make a cd and its really easy to use

niSe 05-23-04 11:13 AM

Def Reason

Definitely use Reason, Fruity loops is simple, Reason is a little more advanced, but the capabilities of Reason destroy Fruityloops...I say Reason...

Mekka Maru 05-24-04 02:13 AM

I've had a long time to play with both Fruityloops & Reason, and really my verdict is this:

Reason BLOWS fruityloops out the water, hands down.
HOWEVER, Fruity is a good program to start with indeed, I kinda fashion myself to the sounds with fruity more than Reason, BUT Fruity isn't all that great for creatin' a hip/hop/rap vibe at all, it has more of a industrial sound to it... I've made some tight shit but Reason is JUST ILL this is as close as you'll get to real equipment without buying them all.

but in the end, NOTHING beats real equipment.
save some money, get you a mpc2000XL a recorder a cheap mic & a drum machine.

WoW, my first post, welcome me boyz & girlz HAHA peace

fokesd 05-25-04 11:19 PM

"save some money, get you a mpc2000XL a recorder a cheap mic & a drum machine.".. why would u buy a xl and a drum machine..lol

Mekka Maru 05-26-04 02:38 PM

my bad I forget it's one the greatest samplers out there, excuse my confusion.

Tha Untouchable 05-26-04 09:34 PM

i wanna produce, been thinkin that since 4 months ago

and i go 2 these websites that give u programs for it BUT, fuckin $30, 40, 100, 200 dollarz?, u fuckin crazy, i be lookin like crazy to get serialz and crackz 2 get that 4 free

RumpleSmoothspin 05-27-04 05:10 AM

Word.,,,, spendin too much time saving up on this shit.. they should put the prices way down~~~~~~~~~

fokesd 05-27-04 05:55 PM

u get what u pay for

Die Hard 08-06-04 02:10 PM

OR! Go the ghetto way. Use SoundRecorder,,lol jk
I prefer ACID PRO to Fruity Loops or reason

Krairo 08-06-04 04:27 PM

I had reason but I can't get it to work wit my mic so can anyone help me I got reason and I couldn't get it to play any sounds either. I bought a Maya 7.1 Sound card just for it too. I also tried cakewalk Sonar 3 (the 3 disc Producer Edition) and I had the same problems.

Darc Mind 08-06-04 07:27 PM

i have reason 2.5 righ now...i'd say its the best one to use so far..but for some it might get complicated so...it's your choice...try the demo of reason and see if it fits your groove...

www.propellerheads.se

Krairo 09-06-04 12:05 AM

anyone know where I can get some tutorials for reason on how to make beats any maybe some links to free refills