RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Closed Threads (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=253)
-   -   C.S Time To Get NOK'ed Out (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=229151)

~Tony Green~ 05-31-06 07:08 PM

C.S Time To Get NOK'ed Out

Can we get at least

2text
2topical
1audio

is that cool

atti? 05-31-06 08:39 PM

You know what Green, fuck off... Really.

If the members really want this I'll set it up, but you already set up and fucked up one of these before. Plus ignored our call out after yours faltered. CS has nothing to gain from battling you, so go fuck yourself because I'm not in the mood for it.

~Tony Green~ 05-31-06 08:41 PM

Like said crew battle can we get the following as I posted earlier

atti? 05-31-06 09:03 PM

No, you fucking can't because I don't want to. Don't waste anymore space in the CS forum.

~Tony Green~ 05-31-06 09:17 PM

Ha Ha Lol.......

j-fivefromNY 05-31-06 10:56 PM

Pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
You know what Green, fuck off... Really.

If the members really want this I'll set it up, but you already set up and fucked up one of these before. Plus ignored our call out after yours faltered. CS has nothing to gain from battling you, so go fuck yourself because I'm not in the mood for it.

YO FUCK YOU FAGGOT.........HE ASKED FOR A BATTLE AND U ACTIN LIKE YALL TOO GOOD N SHIT, SO WHAT HE FUCKED IT UP BEFORE.......SET IT UP RIGHT THEN YOU CORNBALL.......I'LL DROP SOME AUDIO AND FUCK YA WHOLE PIECE OF SHIT ASS CLICK UP........RESPOND TO THIS THE WRONG WAY AND SEE WUT HAPPENS! WRD

Golden shellz 05-31-06 11:35 PM

ooooooooohhh yea tell em J..set the record straight

~Tony Green~ 05-31-06 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-fivefromNY

YO FUCK YOU FAGGOT.........HE ASKED FOR A BATTLE AND U ACTIN LIKE YALL TOO GOOD N SHIT, SO WHAT HE FUCKED IT UP BEFORE.......SET IT UP RIGHT THEN YOU CORNBALL.......I'LL DROP SOME AUDIO AND FUCK YA WHOLE PIECE OF SHIT ASS CLICK UP........RESPOND TO THIS THE WRONG WAY AND SEE WUT HAPPENS! WRD

Can you say owned

Ysdat 06-01-06 12:40 AM

rofl @ calling a net crew "click"

Journal!st 06-01-06 12:59 AM

Well....WOW man...

ok TG no offense man but im your homie and all but having herbs up in here acting like thugs is BAD...also uh..it seems that every crew i hoin to help uyou turns into some net mafia?!..
LOL!
anywa's iff need'ed topical...

oh and
YSDAT... get on MSN homie

~Tony Green~ 06-01-06 01:07 AM

Please don't disrespect nobody out the crew j-five may talk alot but he can bag it up

Journal!st 06-01-06 01:18 AM

^^
Yea he may but still.....thats what puts your rep and all the other NOK memebers in depth of disrespect which quite frankly we dont really need right now man.....

him being like that jeopardizes the REP of all of us in NOK!

~Tony Green~ 06-01-06 01:28 AM

I don't know you gotta problem talk to him

Mentalz 06-01-06 01:34 AM

Ima leave the choice up to Atty on the battle, because I'm not gona walk all over him.

However if we do battle, set me up for a Topical.

Peace.

Journal!st 06-01-06 01:37 AM

YES..

me and Mentalz finally battle!.