RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Verbal Emotions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=325)
-   -   TK vs Sane (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235325)

Soulstice 10-01-06 04:08 PM

sane - first off, he hsant bitched yet, you have. also the only funny thihng about it is was koolcolb saying werd at the end of all his sentences, which though true, made way for some incredibly forced rhymes and made the piece look sloppy. it wasn't original either, and wasn't very comical.

tk - good vocabulary ,and what you were shooting for, the emotional pangs, was hit more than what sane shot for, the comedy.. better imagery, and mechanics were good as well

v- tk

Sean Gunner 10-01-06 04:32 PM

Ya, he's trying to say I'm degrading topicals, to me, that is bitching and insulting. He's complaining that I didn't do something serious and act depressed cuz the condom broke and now there's a kid. I mean, Atty is acting like by this topical, I have just made topicals a joke and that I am disrespecting what I do daily.

Topicals = songs unrecorded

So don't start saying that topicals are based on one thing, because what truly makes a topical is the enjoyment of the reader. If you didn't like it, fine. I'm not a stand up comedian anyway, but don't start telling me what a topical is like I'm some kid who just started writing. A topical brings imagination, and I am willing to bet everyone who's read this imagined Ysdat and Col-B doin whatever I said. What I wrote, though not great, is still a topical and by no means makes fun of what I write, it's suppose to make you smile and laugh. So stop acting like this topical was suppose to be an essay of a broken condom and get the dicks outta your ass and try smiling.

I don't care if I lose, cuz that just makes me write better.

Good job TK and good luck.

TK 10-01-06 04:39 PM

No point in explaining, but yea it ain over yet homie..
but I don't agree with 'Topical = Unrecorded Song'
But anyways 2-0 uppin

atti? 10-01-06 05:16 PM

when did i say it had to be depressing? a broken condom is basically the start of a new life ... which, in no way is entirely depressing. depending on whether you created an adult or adolecent character you could have made a very uplifting and pleasant piece of love and welcoming, which would be concidered a serious piece. it doesn't take a slit wrist to create art ... but whatever, i'm not going to argue it anymore. odds are you'll lose as you should and that'll be it from you, later days.

Soulstice 10-01-06 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane
Ya, he's trying to say I'm degrading topicals, to me, that is bitching and insulting. He's complaining that I didn't do something serious and act depressed cuz the condom broke and now there's a kid. I mean, Atty is acting like by this topical, I have just made topicals a joke and that I am disrespecting what I do daily.

Topicals = songs unrecorded

So don't start saying that topicals are based on one thing, because what truly makes a topical is the enjoyment of the reader. If you didn't like it, fine. I'm not a stand up comedian anyway, but don't start telling me what a topical is like I'm some kid who just started writing. A topical brings imagination, and I am willing to bet everyone who's read this imagined Ysdat and Col-B doin whatever I said. What I wrote, though not great, is still a topical and by no means makes fun of what I write, it's suppose to make you smile and laugh. So stop acting like this topical was suppose to be an essay of a broken condom and get the dicks outta your ass and try smiling.

I don't care if I lose, cuz that just makes me writer better.

Good job TK and good luck.

dude it wasn't funny in the least. its been done so many times, and maybe the best topical head out there made it funny. it just doesn;t make many people laugh.

Sean Gunner 10-01-06 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK
No point in explaining, but yea it ain over yet homie..
but I don't agree with 'Topical = Unrecorded Song'
But anyways 2-0 uppin

Ya, it is. I didn't put anything what people want to hear in the verse, so it's over. Good luck.

TK 10-01-06 07:29 PM

Till the third vote comes in for me, it's not over.

SINISTER 10-02-06 02:56 AM

Sane, Whats up with that, Dont you drop harder agaist ahhem" Harder Opponents"
I thought the concept was funny but the actual topical was not, Vote: Tk For actully giving a fuck, Nice try at creativity tho, this time it really dident work in your favor

TK 10-02-06 12:05 PM

Good Lookz on the vote 3-0

KOOL COL-B 11-18-06 03:01 AM

LMMFAO

what tha fuck iz this shit??

*dead*

u crazy spicca, lol, werd

Crazy Hades 11-18-06 10:42 PM

Shut the fuck up.

Ysdat 11-19-06 01:03 AM

nut the fuck shut. man I shoudl really get to PMing flashy light and tell him this is finished.

Sean Gunner 11-19-06 10:10 PM

I love how everyone is still offended to what I did.