RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   envisionz vs xxelementxx (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=49987)

xXelementXx 05-24-03 09:36 PM

envisionz vs xxelementxx

10 lines max
No crew/d.riding/hate votes
..I'll spit first..

Cheak in

xXelementXx 05-24-03 10:00 PM

Lets go to work...

Your~seeing 'visions' of a loss//
This~kat~couldnt~'pick' a tight verse even if his mic was 'floss'//
I'll~Leave~You in shangles, elements on my side watch how he steps up to spit and 'strangles'//

Style change to rip this kid....

Your~Quick~To~Quit, when you find you got ripped, instead of you on top of your game..the 'Mics got you Wipped'//
Caught~You~Spitting~Gay~Lyrics and we all know they didnt slipp//
I~Switch~2 different 'modes' watch how my punches make him 'flip'//
Dip~Shyt, You'l' never be on 'Point' like a 'Sniper', because my punches recked the 'scope'//
When~Your~Ass was thrown in 'jail' you purposely dropped the 'soap'//
Like~Free~Said you better leave it 'alone'//
I~Got~Your~Bitch on my 'dick' more then she calls me on my 'cellphone'

xXelementXx 05-24-03 10:16 PM

UPPIN FOR ENVISIONZ TO SPIT ~>>>
.::.::.::.::.::.::.
>>>>>>>>>>>

DEL the funkee 05-24-03 11:37 PM

Check It

Element first ill Blow up ya Thor-Ax then ill shatter your Ligaments/ Then ill grab the cash and fuck you more times then a Horny "polgyamist"/

Ill Tear Elements from the Verbal Line of Scrimmage Like Untough Clowns.... Ill smash his Helmet off cuz ive reached the Finish/ Lyrical Touchdown, Go back to ya Bench and Find ya Image/

Nigga you had Issues in Flow,Switched it but still I saw No Style-
Change/ Ive ripped the Tissues and Muscles outta ya Face now ya Smile-Strange/

Element Ill Scientifically Divide-You-in-Three/ Your just a un"Matter"ing Emcee...That Aight-Though? Please Id Scope you Like "Micro's" but You Nothing Provided-To-Me/

Element Just Play Alliyah and "Try Again" Cuz my Flows stay Hot Maybe I'll just keep Signing In/ My Wordplay confuse's Emcee's throats Like Intertwining Chins/

peace

DEL the funkee 05-24-03 11:38 PM

.................................................. .....................................

uppin for votes

DaMoon 05-24-03 11:44 PM

yo on this one i gotta go with envisionz.he had better wordplay than the other dude and the punches were pretty good.i jus wasnt feelin da other dudes verse at all.work on dat homy
my vote: envisionz

DEL the funkee 05-24-03 11:47 PM

.................................................. .....................................

Envisons-1 Element-0

DEL the funkee 05-25-03 09:01 AM

sigh.............................................. .................................................. ...

dont know why people dont vote, but could use some here please

DEL the funkee 05-25-03 07:29 PM

omfg.............................................. .................................................. ..................................................

need votes, its not hard, please?

Feeble Minded. 05-25-03 07:32 PM

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=48810

vote there and i will vote here. thanks.

Slik 05-25-03 07:33 PM

I felt Element more on his disess and wordplay...but he onlyedged it cuz envisons almost had it.....damn good battle....hit mine up wit Grim85 and *MoF* please.........thanks....No beef.....

DEL the funkee 05-25-03 07:44 PM

Aight 1-1 right now............................................... .................................................. ......

feeble minded, does it really need to be like that?favor for a favor......... not really

and i cant vote yet anyway,sorry

DEL the funkee 05-25-03 10:35 PM

bumped to top............................................... .................................................. ...............................

votes please

TriX 05-26-03 03:38 AM

I thought element came alot stronger the envision
Funnier punchs...
newb battle though

DEL the funkee 05-26-03 06:20 PM

aight need more votes............................................. .................................................. ....................................