RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Me And My Brother (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=191723)

ContagiousVenomz 05-21-05 02:59 PM

Me And My Brother

I'm On The Left ... my brother on da right

ContagiousVenomz 05-21-05 03:17 PM

Ayo, Stop thinking Homo dawg. It was 12 @ night...and we couldn't go outside and do the shit..and my room dosen't have any lighting the bulb dead..and the lving room was like 20 deep with niggas..smokin/drinkin tryin to jump in the picture..but we gone take one outside with the whole set..feel me?

Bangalore 05-21-05 03:43 PM

good to see that u battle'n .... and u have a low post count ...nice... straight pics

ContagiousVenomz 05-21-05 03:50 PM

Haha i love how about the internet people tell you what is and what you ain't. Listen man, you don't know shit about me except what you read on the computer screen so shut the fucc up acting like you known me every day that i took a breathe. I'm bout 16..dawg..wuts good

13th. 05-21-05 03:52 PM

Straight pics dawg i can see u a blood lol j/k!!!!

Blay'all 05-21-05 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ContagiousVenomz
Haha i love how about the internet people tell you what is and what you ain't. Listen man, you don't know shit about me except what you read on the computer screen so shut the fucc up acting like you known me every day that i took a breathe. I'm bout 16..dawg..wuts good

Amen. Glad somebody finally said this shit. Str8 pics fam.

[.:D:.] 05-21-05 04:18 PM

nigga i been sayin dat shit son..lol...but hey....fucka ckrab...bitches..lol...

ContagiousVenomz 05-21-05 04:30 PM

Crab? meaning Crips Ruling All Bloods .. Yeah you rite. But get your fat ass outta this shit, your a "aol gang banger" your not putting any work in. Only flag you got with stars is the one you pledge to in the morning at school, so eat a burger and hop off.

[.:D:.] 05-21-05 04:36 PM

i dont say the pledge of ledaince in school..nice try tho...an nah..not crab...CKrab ho...lol...damn u contridictin yaself to lil man..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ContagiousVenomz
Haha i love how about the internet people tell you what is and what you ain't. Listen man, you don't know shit about me

lol...so that means..u dont kno what im puttin in...u dont kno what flags i got son..get outta here lil nigga...AOL gang banger..lol...i dont even use AOL...faggot...

SexyChick1338 05-21-05 04:37 PM

Hey your cute, don't listen to people when they tell you that you really aint what ya are. Ya know what I mean? Straight pic, keep doin ya thing

Blay'all 05-21-05 04:44 PM

Yeah anybody ever told you u look kinda like dat dude Darius Miles? Maybe its just the picture..

ContagiousVenomz 05-21-05 09:44 PM

iight D, you keep bleedin. Imma keep crippin cuz .... *If yall don't rember me i'm blackHeart* this is the only s/n i couldn't get logged on .... And thanks Sexy chicc for the feed bacc....

Wickedclown 05-21-05 09:47 PM

dude who let the mario brothers out of the nintendo?