RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I got Photoshop sumhow lol.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=180440)

~Lady Fiya~ 03-06-05 11:00 AM

I got Photoshop sumhow lol..

dayum computers- but anywayz, since i have it, one of u top graphix heads tell me what to do to start off on a mini project.. cuz i ain't gonna throw it away i think the version of it is 7.. *checks* yep it's #7 and what's ImageReady? cuz i got that too lol

E.C 03-06-05 11:14 AM

ryyt... image ready is for making animations so your sig can have moving things in it but most people dont do them so forget that...

to start a new project click file new... then you want your sig size to be roughly 450x180, white background

u need some brushes... go on www.8nero.com and look for some brushes... to upload them u need to download the font... put it in a folder where u know it is... then click on your brush tool... then as u go to look to see all your brushes u will see a blue triangle thing... click on that and a drop down menu will come down find the one that says: load brush or something like that, the click that find your srush click it and it should load, once you have your brushes uploaded, play aroud with it until u get something you like... you can use filters but i dnt use them so i cant tell you how to do them... press ctrl+u to get your colourize box, tick the colouise button and choose a colour...

to cut a picture just simply open up the picture u want cutting, get out the loasso tool which is in the tool bar on the left hand side of the screen it is a little circle with a thing on the end, right click on that and u want the polygonal lasso tool... then simply cut out your image, drag it across to your background... if u want to blend it in then get out your blurr tool whitch looks like a water drop... go over the edges so it doesnt look choppy...

to get some fonts go on www.dafont.com once you have downloaded your font u want... go on control panel fonts and then drag your font into the font box (dont forget to unzip your font) then go on the type tool... type in what you want... if u want to put effects on it go to layer>layer style> and choose what you want once you have your font as you want click the tick in the top right hand corner... there is your sig... if u want me to explain more and make it easier...

hit me up on aim: r3loaded69

i will be on later so i can help you more... hope this helps :thumbup:

~Lady Fiya~ 03-06-05 11:17 AM

word thanx, seems like a lot to do, but i'mma see how this works..

E.C 03-06-05 11:18 AM

yeh but once you get used to it it should be easy...

o yeh to get a full understanding on how it works go on...

www.good-tutorials.com

that helps you with pretty much everything

~Lady Fiya~ 03-06-05 11:22 AM

coo thanq very much..................... :thumbup:

L. Veracity 03-06-05 12:03 PM

awww, what a nyce guy :)...I feel the love and appreciation in this thread...group hug? :D

Eternal 03-06-05 01:16 PM

ye and look up tutorials....... brushes u can get from www.deviantart.com .... then Browse.. then that dropdown menu click Resource and the otherone click Photoshop Brushes....

Sean Gunner 03-06-05 01:32 PM

I call the first sig request for Fiya Graphics :).

Ms. Get Gully 03-08-05 04:54 PM

im doin the same thing fiya cept with 8.0 version

E.C 03-08-05 04:57 PM

happy to help lol... bagsy gettin first sigs from hoez gfx or w/e its called lol