RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   beatiful OMG the title itself describes the song (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250698)

Dufflebag Boy 06-03-09 12:45 AM

beatiful OMG the title itself describes the song

DAMN this despite all the bad shit em put out since d12 world i have got to say that beatiful is his BEST song out of his whole career. everybody knows bout marshal mathers, slim shady, and eminem but this song came from a whole diffrent side of him. i connected to the lyrics soooo much i actually felt like i wrote it and i woulda NEVER guessed the beat was his own production at all. i hope to fuckin god relapse 2 is on the same level with every song. this just proves that he still has it in him. relapse is an album of personal experimentation clearly but he hit the nail dead on with this song...this shits getting bumped in my car 24/7 from now on

sorry ta sound like a stan :/

DV8 06-04-09 10:19 PM

its funny cuz i hear this shit every time a great song comes out... dont play it to death..meld it into what you listen to now....n as far as em n his cd goes, hes loved 95 percent of the time that any 1 that knows anything about music..especially rap..just emember critics dont choose their own words, the use search engines and take what you and me say ..then twist it n publish it.... its sad but true....

lyricalflowz 06-05-09 12:31 AM

beautiful is definitely top 5 for me, but I think Lose Yourself is still his best track. He's got a lot of good ones though.

Fly-E 06-06-09 02:39 AM

Great album and song

E.C 06-14-09 03:23 PM

i c wot ur sayin el rey. its a bit random. out of an album theres bout 3 tunes tht u wud like. must say i liked most of the tunes he got on the album, its been a while since he's released anything.

its still better than wots in the charts these days. the whole industry has gone to shit

Ysdat 06-14-09 07:09 PM

^ but the 'whole industry' isnt in the charts. Who cares whats in the charts, let the charts do there thing. As much wack shit out there is backed up by a lot of new dope shit, its simply not forced down your throat like the wack shit.

Adam 06-15-09 01:33 AM

This song fucking sucked, honest.

J Summers 06-15-09 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
This song fucking sucked, honest.

agreed everyothersongonthec.d.>this song

steve_swagger 06-15-09 10:09 AM

de ja vu is the best song

album was actualy nice took a few listen but its got sum real shit on it

and e.c has been on eminems dick since 96 obviously he gone defend em

but this song isnt very good

E.C 06-16-09 05:44 PM

^^ shows wot u no really doesnt it.

beautiful is a dutty song.

i havent "been on eminems dick since 06" at all

im just a fan. which i garentee everyone else is on this site.

ur tracks are shit btw.

E.C 06-16-09 05:45 PM

and you look like a muppet.

steve_swagger 06-16-09 07:17 PM

nice one nut shrub lol never say my tracks are shit again when your myspace is in the link and no you havent been since 09 more like 96 like i said you dumb british fuck

Nynth Degree 06-16-09 08:36 PM

That song is gay. "Deja Vu" is the best track on the album in content and beat. "Same Song and Dance" has the best flow to it, and "My Mom" is the most amusing.

p.s,
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.C
and you look like a muppet.

haha

J Summers 06-16-09 09:00 PM

evo looks just like steve swagger but with fuckin teeth that god knows what happened to