RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   100%Gifted vs -Demon- (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=103504)

100%Gifted 01-03-04 10:42 AM

100%Gifted vs -Demon-

5-10 lines....

that's like 2 1/2 bars- 5 bars Saying 1 bar = 2 lines

Due Tomorrowz

No Crew, No Bullshiter, No Newb Votes

i'll start writing nowz.... when i pm you the link...........

100%Gifted 01-03-04 11:39 AM

my verse

8 lines

This Man Don't Want Me Please I Crush This Flower, He Knows He Shit So I'll Flush-This-Shower, So I'll 'Wack Demon Out' Of His Presence like I Was A Priest Givin Exorcist Power......|1
Yea I Got Tricks But Im Like Camron On Tour I Dip-The-Stage, Ya Punches Do Nothing But Flip-My-Rage, Demon U Couldn't 'Touch My Post' If U Printed It Then Riped-tha-Page......|2
I Don't Listenin To Demon Talk I Stop It, Ya Just Gum I Chew U Then Blow Ya Up Then Pop It, But Fuck It Gifted 'Takes The Juice Out' Of Ya Like Removing Outlets From Wall Sockets.....|3
Your Out Of Luck Like Walkin Through Ladders, Get Angry My Fury Attacks Will Just Get You Madder, Cas I Got U In Fear Weting Ya Pants Like Watchin 'Horror Flicks' With A Full Bladder....|4

explantions....
priest in the old days could take out demons.....
that's it.. besdies Camron thing... Camron is part of dip-set

100%Gifted 01-03-04 12:10 PM

actually you said this is due tonight..... so make sure you post tonight... cas i don't like No -showers........

100%Gifted 01-03-04 03:13 PM

UppIn For -Demon-;................................................. .................................................. ..................................

100%Gifted 01-03-04 09:02 PM

yo Where U At Nigga..... When U Goin To Drop.... Its Like 4 Bars I DRoped That Takes Like 10 Minutes..... Ok...

100%Gifted 01-04-04 12:53 PM

DQ this bitch he didn't post.... so he is DQ... i win... fuck this man this was pointless...........

100%Gifted 01-04-04 08:45 PM

Fucking Mods.. LOck This Fucking Shit.........Cas Im Gettin Fucking Mad.............................................

The Jett 01-04-04 08:54 PM

dont bold and underline punches........
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'll drop a vote when other kid drops

100%Gifted 01-05-04 10:41 AM

how about that's how i do it.... cas im from Holla-Front.... That's How We Do It. We Underline And Bold Our Punches..... That's How Ill We Are.....

Obscure 01-05-04 03:22 PM

the only gifted thing u think is cool is having webbed feet//
his raps aint good enough, takes him 2 long pressing backspace and delete//
your quick on your feet but slow when it comes time to spit//
breaking your own rules waitin 4 me 2 spit when u shit is bit//
2 beat me your gunna need to focus and try 2 edit your rap//
this kids slow when he writes and he got constaption, takes 2 long 2 take a crap//

i was out in nebraska ^ 6 lines uppin

Mr. Mike Dew 01-05-04 03:37 PM

ok i dont kno if im considered a "newbie" but if my vote doesn't cout oh well

ne way: 100% best line- I Don't Listenin To Demon Talk I Stop It, Ya Just Gum I Chew U Then Blow Ya Up Then Pop It, But Fuck It Gifted 'Takes The Juice Out' Of Ya Like Removing Outlets From Wall Sockets (this was his best and frankly only good line)

and demon (tisk tisk tisk) i guess u felt pressured to spit on time but .....(no offence) ur verse was dew-dew
u had some reall really personal lines but a lil too personal cause i didnt kno wtf u were talk'n about but i really think u had the skill yo merck this dude

vote: 100%

check out my sig for my open battles

Brethren 01-05-04 05:26 PM

OMFG, demon did you just spit that to get it over with? You gifted, are you from HHD, that's how they write from over there, but I don't know what happened to the site.

This was the best line- I Don't Listenin To Demon Talk I Stop It, Ya Just Gum I Chew U Then Blow Ya Up Then Pop It, But Fuck It Gifted 'Takes The Juice Out' Of Ya Like Removing Outlets From Wall Sockets

vote- Gifted

100%Gifted 01-05-04 07:23 PM

upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnn for votes...........

MYSTERIOSO 01-05-04 08:09 PM

THAT NIGA REALLY IS 100% GIFTED............................................ .................................................. ...

100%Gifted 01-06-04 09:32 PM

need some more votes... were they at... uppin man... this site is wack at voting.. ya'll never vote on battle.s... unless u like the person........