RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Styles P... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=193948)

Immense 06-05-05 04:47 PM

Styles P...

Just wondering if he ever got an album out or if hes got one coming out.Ive only heard is shit with D-Block and disses and stuff.So let me know if he got a recent album out or somethin thats worth downloadin.

Or just name some good tunes by him :thumbup:

^^^Same goes for Sheek Louch...pz

Os1ris 06-05-05 04:51 PM

um......STyles P - A gangster and the gentlemen ...i believe is his first cd...

...his 2nd cd is coming out soon

Young Drama 06-05-05 06:14 PM

Damn,u really dont stay up on shit do u?

Gansta and a Gentleman

Time Is Money is almost out

Sixth Sense 06-05-05 06:57 PM

yea tru dat and sheek louch last album was walk wit me rite?

CataclyzM-i-C 06-05-05 09:02 PM

yea n that shyt was GARBAGE...sheek needs to get kicked out of d block cuz the nigga is WACK...JADA, J HOOD, N STYLES are da illest niggaz in D block !!!!!

M.C. Streak 06-05-05 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CataclyzM-i-C
yea n that shyt was GARBAGE...sheek needs to get kicked out of d block cuz the nigga is WACK...JADA, J HOOD, N STYLES are da illest niggaz in D block !!!!!

you sure about that, Sheek has been spitting some wack disses to 50 and g-unit but still some hot ones and o yea..right now he's been doing much better than Jada not to say he's better than him over all..

"We belong together like peanut butter and jelly"~Jadakiss..what happened to him?

Immense 06-06-05 02:32 PM

^^^LOL....yer but that line for was just from a mariah carey remix.....its for the ladies anyway.Jadakiss is still hot,but i been listenin to styles and i think hes hot too.I dont really know bout sheek.I aint really listened to much of his stuff.

M.C. Streak 06-06-05 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idyllic
^^^LOL....yer but that line for was just from a mariah carey remix.....its for the ladies anyway.Jadakiss is still hot,but i been listenin to styles and i think hes hot too.I dont really know bout sheek.I aint really listened to much of his stuff.

Jada's the definition of decency face it. He got MURKED by Beans and you must be a stan to believe Jada won. Beans murked him in a face to face battle it was over.

Kronos 06-06-05 03:52 PM

Switch My Style, old song but its still fire

M.C. Streak 06-06-05 10:03 PM

Styles is the best of Dblock btw

Wicked One 06-06-05 10:21 PM

Yeah i like him......But mostly i listen to D-Block alot.....got some songs that aint even out on the streets yet...But Styles P. is pretty good i think...got some good songs n all...espeically "Good Times"....But soon he will be droping his new album n all...looking forward to that....

Keyweezy 06-07-05 07:21 AM

Nah, Jadakiss is better than Styles :thumbup:.

M.C. Streak 06-07-05 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormax
Nah, Jadakiss is better than Styles :thumbup:.

think about that comment for a second..Jada's albums are aVERAGE AND "gANGSTA AND gENTLEMAN" IS supposedly borderline classic..