RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Jay 3rd vs N.J.P (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=241040)

WhoAmI 04-10-07 10:31 AM

Voted For: Jay 3rd

checkin polls

WhoAmI 04-10-07 10:32 AM

oh daymn my bad have that shit removed i meant to click the other button

The Jett 04-10-07 03:16 PM

Thread Tools. Printable Version. Then you dont have to even act like u were here. ;)

Jay Rose 04-10-07 04:10 PM

haha at the anger jay3rd came out with jus cuz i said he had wack flow....im sorry but you were behind beat then ahead of it, and just off of it for about 90 percent of the diss....so yes wack flow....n carson, the lyrics kinda matter in a battle....a song nah not as much, but in a battle you actually have to have some sort of direction or aim to mock the other person....otherwise its pointless

Ebircs 04-10-07 04:15 PM

This was feedback posted for N.J.P

pollllllllllllllllllllllllls...................... .....................................

The Jett 04-10-07 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 286
haha at the anger jay3rd came out with jus cuz i said he had wack flow....im sorry but you were behind beat then ahead of it, and just off of it for about 90 percent of the diss....so yes wack flow....n carson, the lyrics kinda matter in a battle....a song nah not as much, but in a battle you actually have to have some sort of direction or aim to mock the other person....otherwise its pointless

well i thought the line about him n his walkin hand n wand wit a fork n knife was funny.

Jay 3rd 04-10-07 06:37 PM

lol aint no anger here homie.. no need for it, its just a disagreement.. i think u have wack lyrics all round i heard ya battles and tracks.. u have nice tracks man dont get me wrong.. and def a lot better than NJP here in battles... but to me ya lyrics is weak all round... loven the flow buyt ima all round person i like to hear the flow lyrics and delivery.. but i dont critisize it to the point to try and make it sound like your the worst person in the world.. cuz i know damn well i'm not.. i'll say the positives so they way they kno they have some potential... battles is 1 thing i dont care for em they fun for me every battle here is up within a day or less i write record and lazy filter it within an hour hour n a half the most..
like i told carson i beleieve battles should be up asap not take days to perfect it..
but like i tell everyone else u have your opinion of your steeze and i have mine so if u dont feel it say i suck i dont care about it like the way u think i do.. its koo i aint gon lie just cuz u think i suck i feel some of ya tracks shits nice got that nice hype voice... i just think u should work on ya lyrics more..
but yo enough of that let the votes continue.. cuz i know damn well this battles is worth anyone to vote on.. good day

The Jett 04-11-07 07:02 PM

honestly.....

I am alot better in battles.....I just dont apply myself......
I mean.....I used to care about losing.
17 wins didnt come outta no where......

and no they weren't newbies

Mad Dog 04-17-07 09:09 AM

This was feedback posted for Jay 3rd

pollz.............................................