RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   clown sig.... now say im good enough to be graphic vet (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=172687)

Reloaded 01-18-05 01:03 PM

clown sig.... now say im good enough to be graphic vet

ryt i saw that thread with graphic vets and who you think they are... im not bothered but i wanted to prove myslef to show you that i am good enough...

so here it is leave feed please...

.Fatal Lyricist. 01-18-05 01:08 PM

i woodn't say graphic vet subtext is way too big n u filtered the picture it's not dat hard smell me but uhm its not bad i still woodnt consider u a vet but keep workin dawg na mean u'll get derre wit me tizzle diabolic hoodz n da otha vets na mean holla bak 1

Reloaded 01-18-05 01:09 PM

aight mayne... but i respect you tizzle hoodz n diabolic but i dont consider daubs and suckeswun to be vets... if they considered to be vets then i think so should i thnx forthe feed yo.

KillaCamFlow 01-18-05 01:10 PM

Nah i gotta give this 1 to you ..its mad ill...big ups i can say atleast ur on ur way...

Reloaded 01-18-05 01:18 PM

ryt man thanks for the support.... uppinnnnnnnn

distilled 01-18-05 01:39 PM

Its Dope as fuck.

But people are straight straight confusing the word vet.

And It could do with a border.......

Reloaded 01-18-05 02:06 PM

ryt man thnx for the feed............ uppinnnn

Hoodz Prophet 01-18-05 03:29 PM

word son tha shit iz dope...but i wouldn't consider u a vet quite yet (i got mad multiz :thumbup: ) i don't think sikesztwun or daubs iz either they jus mad active.....we really only got like 5 GFX vetz....active vetz at least....Tizzle, Me, Diabolic, Un'Touched (Semi-Vet) & Fatal (Semi-Vet) nowadayz every kat startin GFX thinkin they a vet cuz they colorize an filter shit.....i learned all that shit in a week i mean come on dawg how u a vet wen ya sigz don't even have borderz? but yeah one of ya best tho stay up an keep doin ya thang son.....u gettin there nah mean :thumbup:

Insight. 01-18-05 03:58 PM

I never said they were, I'm saying they are starting to emerge, meaning that if they keep up what they are doing they will become vets.

Eternal 01-18-05 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodz Prophet
every kat startin GFX thinkin they a vet cuz they colorize an filter shit

what bluff....................i suck at gfx i dont say im a vet... lmao...gfx vets.. :laugh:

[.:D:.] 01-18-05 04:33 PM

well...in my eyes...a vet...doesnt just got to psdr...get a stock...choose some brushes...put them on...use a psd...colorize it...and put some text on it...u prolly didnt use a psd...but still ya other sigs r like that...

me...i make my sigs from all scratch...i onlt use my browser to find a pic...that i cut myself...and maybe a new text...

if u wanna be considered a vet...do somethin different...use some real skill...:thumbup:

Hoodz Prophet 01-18-05 05:00 PM

^word son....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Version Three
what bluff....................i suck at gfx i dont say im a vet... lmao...gfx vets.. :laugh:

lmao....version three :laugh:

Eternal 01-18-05 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodz Prophet
^word son....

lmao....version three :laugh:

word...hey can i see that regular pic of ur sig guy? the orange one.... i cant really see what he looks like on ya sig..

kaveh 01-18-05 05:19 PM

yup its pretty dope man..i like clown sigs

Parallel 01-18-05 05:43 PM

i like that alot...keep doing your thang...you got better i can see that...keep doin your thang