RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   iPods (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=224371)

Young_law 03-14-06 12:30 AM

iPods

iPods are fucking ILL they play music, videos, AND pictures, and you KNOW give it a couple of years, iPods are gonna be gameplayable, either downloadable or by sd card slot, iPods are gonna be out forever period, and i laugh when people try to compete, because its just not happening, the iPod is so compact, and can hold more memory, than the average hard drive, no mp3 player can compete with the iPod

Abraxas 03-14-06 12:39 AM

Sorry sir your 2 years late.

Young_law 03-14-06 12:46 AM

lol i know, but the video ipod just came out

Abraxas 03-14-06 12:48 AM

I copped that one already.
They'll be able to D-L games in the next year or so.

KOOL COL-B 03-14-06 12:57 AM

ive bin thinkin about gittin a ipod lately, i could just put all my cd's on it n take them everywhere n shit, itd b nice.

how much duz a newer 1 cost? im not lookin fo nuthin 2 play videos on tho, cuz of my shitty eyes, i doubt id b able 2 see shit on such a small screen, werd

Young_law 03-14-06 01:17 AM

hmmmm well if u want the one wifout wideos, then it might prolly cost like 200 bucks, but they have a monthly thing so it might be like 5 dollars a month

Trae 03-14-06 01:20 AM

Damn I Aint Got One Yet:(

Young_law 03-14-06 01:24 AM

btw apple lets u pay 7 dollars a month instead of 300

distilled 03-14-06 05:21 PM

Ipods are the shit.

Especially Video Ipods, I just wish I'd got a 60GB one. My 30's nearly full now.

Dirty Nigga 03-14-06 05:26 PM

Ok....

so basically Ipods can do all the things a cellphone can do besides make and recieve calls and texts........

riiiiiiiiiiight.....and the point to an Ipod having videos and pictures?..

I would NEVER buy one, Its bad enough trynna keep up with the latest cellphones, nevermind a fuckin IPOD thatll cost exactly the same, when you can buy one for half the price thatll store exactly the same amount of songs.

Young_law 03-14-06 06:13 PM

not songs, pictures and videos..............

Dirty Nigga 03-14-06 06:16 PM

:huh:

If your replyin to me, why the hell did you say not songs pictures & videos?..

Magic5 03-14-06 06:19 PM

Yeah, I bought a video iPod three days ago. I have some music videos on it and I'm in the process of getting CDs I want on them too.

Terumoto 03-15-06 01:12 AM

They seem kind of pointless to me... If you want music and pictures, you could get any mp3 player. They're all small, they all look good, they all sound good... iRiver, creative, sony, etc... shits all the same. And shit iTunes wont keep bothering you... iTunes is basically the driving force to iPods... But any sync program could do the same as it does. Right now ive got one of those new creative mini zens with a color screen, and its easy as shit to use. Its just "cool" to have an iPod. Theres no reason theyre better than other ones.

Video? Seems like just a novelty. The screen on those video ipods is tiny as fuck. I dont really rate them... Although the screen is pretty clear and crisp, but thats the norm with such a small LCD.

for real, if I wanted to watch videos all the time when im out, id just use my PSP. It can do way more than a video iPod. People complain about how its too big or something and it doesnt fit in your pocket, but I wouldnt be carrying a fuckin expensive iPod video in my pocket, cos it would fall out or break some other way.

And that games thing is pretty stupid. Apple have got no experience AT ALL with gaming, so I wouldnt put a lot of faith in them in that regard. If you want portable gaming buy a PSP or a DS.

Past Tense 03-15-06 01:15 AM

PSP's are better

period