RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Remember when.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244140)

Adam 09-28-07 01:09 PM

Remember when..

Getting posts were cool, crews were active, battling was fun. KORV was dope as fuck, Nos made a bad ass track called One Day, people actually wanted the RV Mixtapes, The 1-2 League that Mimesis ran was up and active/dope as hell.

Post some dope RV memories dudes.

J. Luth 09-28-07 01:18 PM

word to KORV. son shit 04 summer and 05 summer was when this shit was poppin' son.. Shit used to be banging. I remember when strobe posted up his picture and had that interview where he said he was still a virgin.

Enygma 09-28-07 01:38 PM

I remember the Got Skillz audio tournaments. They were all hot as hell. I think Seventhird won most of them. I also remember when the text battle leagues didn't suck. I also remember when there was like 3 or 4 crews....Gang Green, ClassSick, A.I and Chryme Syndicate

Blackmage 09-28-07 01:41 PM

Popped up as rv was petering off :mad:

But i do remember when battling was more of a popularity contest than a talent show.

Red Bull 09-28-07 01:48 PM

The Establishment.

Fuck yeah.

J. Luth 09-28-07 02:08 PM

^Word to that too. When TE had like Red Bull, JTR, Mimesis, Nick Fletcher, 9th Degree, me, and basically anyone who was winning shit on RV :evilgrin:

Wicked One 09-28-07 02:17 PM

Damnn...Miss them days...word KORV was dope for a couple years..

Magic5 09-28-07 04:04 PM

Word, those days were raw son.

Red Bull 09-28-07 04:23 PM

We should like bring them back and shit.

L.E 09-28-07 04:35 PM

When topical was big.

But those days will never come back.

J. Luth 09-28-07 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.oo
We should like bring them back and shit.

LOL good luck with that. When the admin doesn't even seem to care about the updating or activity of this site (i.e. RV mixtape) that should be a hint of the direction it's in.

Red Bull 09-28-07 05:14 PM

Vote Red Bull as the new Admin for tighter vaginas and free Jolly Ranchers.

J. Luth 09-28-07 07:05 PM

^if that happened, I'd be down for the movement son. :yee1:

.Judicial. 09-28-07 08:23 PM

i remember

Hardwood Classickz
The Jury
NOK (nock out kings)
plus the 3-4 still-standing crew we have now

i remember when the site got switched to RV and everyone was like what the fuck, and we shared that lil front page shit with rapbattles.com. i remember when C.A.L.I. first came to this site and I handed him his first loss lol, and he pissed just about everyone off on this site lol. I remember when everyone was doing text and was like fuck audio lol, now its opposite (better this way though) i remember all the Open-mics dissin other crews and shit and the active crew battles and crews actually kept track of their battle record n shit. i remember the yahoo cyphers lol, mad fun. good times, good times.

09-28-07 08:40 PM

Yep, good times.

Now either make them happen again or shut the fuck up and stop reminiscing.

"I remember when everyone was doing text and saying fuck audio! (better now though)"