RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Young Kidd (LM) vs J Summers (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245333)

Young Kidd (LM) 01-30-08 03:49 PM

no problem. good vote . lol.
i went back and realized i should of took more effort at my shit and not rushed it so bad. but im glad i did it. helped me realize mistakes
thanks for the vote.

2-1 or 1-1.

JPoll 01-30-08 05:57 PM

This was feedback posted for Young Kidd (LM)

not going to vote, j and i have had lil beefs in the background... but young kidd, a lot of lines were real good, but your delivery isn't currently giving them every shine...make your punches stand out through tone, delivery

but you almost whisper, let your voice show.

j- you came alright, more polished, better quality
decent drop, but the punches weren't as plentiful as kidds

iamthatdude87 02-01-08 05:14 AM

Voted For: J Summers

lol your beat is funny to me summers....yea i think you got this off top wit better delievery and better use of the beat...yung kidd yours was decent...it was borin to me esp. when the beat dropped...i was like damn wasted a drop in the song you shoulda came harder..like if u wulda had a different delievery i think u woulda took but your verse was monotone and it made your verse not hit at all

Cola 02-04-08 07:49 PM

Voted For: Young Kidd (LM)

The Ja Rule line was fucking funny....
The J Line, Nas thing....pretty ill

Beat: I usally hate people who jock other people's beats....but Summers beat was pretty whack, and i though Kidd flowed well to this beat.

Flow: 2 different types, so niether really did better than the other

Punches: Kidd's were less generic...Summers could be applied to anyone for the most part...

I gotta go with Kidd

Summers good try, but the whole gun's...gonna E-kill ya bullshit is fucking whack.....

-1-

M&rk 02-11-08 01:52 PM

This was feedback posted for J Summers

u sellin shit wit a mouth full of samples.........

42-Keyz 02-25-08 01:14 PM

lol.. i vote young kidd.. verse was more better.. 1

M&rk 02-25-08 01:26 PM

more better.... haha...............................

Ysdat 02-26-08 04:28 AM

polls .

YungStaccz 03-01-08 04:07 PM

yo yo yo whaz gud i cant really vote yet cuz i aint got 20 post but you won this my nig

ILL GEE 03-03-08 12:48 PM

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wuddup kid?!!!! flavors on this here.... nice lil drop...nice flow...lol...

Young Kidd had a few lines i liked also but the flow had little to no energy... kinda boring... different beat with more of an amped feel and it would be a lil closer battle... anyways... good luck fellas... can't vote...summers is down with the OYD camp

JTR 03-12-08 03:18 PM

V/ J summers cuz his momm sucks a fucking goooooooood dick

Blackmage 03-15-08 07:02 PM

Voted For: J Summers

Vote...J SUMMERS

Let's start with J summers...

Beats pretty dope actually, no need for the chorus just burned time but hey it got me into the song a little more. Not much though...

Made you famous, said yo name like i'm helping yall = dope i chuckled a lil bit

beating the shit out this kid in public like bad parents = funny not lol but funny

i'ma get some brain while you gon sit in the whip = ok. I'm not much for "i'm fuckin your girl punchlines" but the way you said it made me laugh cause you sounding like you were his parent punishing him...(i could see it in my head like "Go wait in the car! and you're pointing at him)

First off it feels like that was more chorus than verse, second it felt like you weren't feeling the verse at all. Your adlibs sound more enthusiastic then your verse. Next, those were your best punchlines but they were literally all i could speak for because the rest of your verse was a weight. Not hating but the rest seemed pretty played. The touching like preachers line, the sore dick line, the you can hold my chain line, bifocle(i know i spelled it wrong) and chicken line. I'm guessing you weren't trying very hard though. Anyway you could've performed much better.

Young Kidd...Oh great another rapper with young in his name...

You literally sound like a zombie which is killing your performance.

Ja Rule and lil wayne lines = Meh... If you had intensity that MIGHT have been dope but not quite. I hate wayne but opening for Ja (hater or not) you have to give it up for that.

Fall line = played

Michigan line = Almost got a chuckle so it's an ok, once again lack of intensity

practice dying line = ok killed by delivery

Summers started big but went to county and became a bitch = i actually laughed out loud, it was actually fortified by your lack of intensity somehow

better off dead line= repeated ourselves didn't we

Nas murdered Jay line = I took offense to it as a jay fan, but seeing as i took offense to it, it must've been good. I literally didn't see it coming, iono if it's been used in other summers battles but i haven't heard it so the ruling on the field stands

Summary

This is a hard one to call for me. It didn't seem like either of you were into it much, but i'm going to have to give this one to...(damn i acutally had to think about it again hold on....)

Iono both your voices annoy me slightly (I'm really not trying to mock you guys) Summers...

That really was a hard choice but summers got me into the song more so i guess in the end the chorus did help. but with a little more delivery i think young kidd could've won.

Da Problem Child 03-21-08 07:33 PM

you got da better songs but they are not better than mine

Ransum 03-21-08 08:51 PM

for some odd reason i couldnt listen to the other dude but j-summer verse was decent... flow decent.. beat was aight but could of been tuffer... the punches wasnt hitting and the disses was decent... still not a great verse but worked well for you thou...

cant vote dude to not being able to hear the other dude verse but nice drop j-summer