RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Wow @ Ron Paul (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245162)

Indeph 01-07-08 01:58 AM

Wow @ Ron Paul

I was pretty set on Obama, but after hearing Ron Paul speak on Foreign Policy I really don't know. Everything this dude is saying is on point. He doesn't even seem like a republican at all. He's probably not gonna win the republican vote though, because his views aren't something I'd expect republicans to like. If Obama loses the democratic spot, then I'm voting for Ron Paul. He'll probably lose so I'll just root for obama. None of you retards better vote for Hilary Clinton I swear to god.

Indeph 01-07-08 02:10 AM

Wtf he even has the right idea for health care. Mimesis you're the most republican person on the face of the earth, you better vote for ron paul.

.Ike. 01-07-08 02:20 AM

obama..........

Ysdat 01-07-08 02:21 AM

osama..................

Indeph 01-07-08 02:55 AM

Wtf Ron Paul is like 10% in the new hampshire poll. Wth I thought they were supposedly all independent and were passionate about indivisual liberties etc. Bullshit stupid new hampshire people. I think Hilary Clinton is gonna win New Hampshire though because theres alot of femenists people there who could care less if she advocates censorship and the patriot act. Yay.

Indeph 01-07-08 03:00 AM

OH HELL FUCKIN YES >:0

http://news.aol.com/elections/story...S00010000000001

MANCHESTER, N.H. (Jan. 6) - Two days before New Hampshire's Democratic primary, Sen. Barack Obama has opened a double-digit lead over Sen. Hillary Clinton in that state, a new CNN-WMUR poll found Sunday.

Obama, the first-term senator from Illinois who won last week's Iowa caucuses, led the New York senator and former first lady 39 percent to 29 percent in a poll conducted Saturday and Sunday -- a sharp change from a poll out Saturday that showed the Democratic front-runners tied at 33 percent.

T lite 01-07-08 03:10 AM

I like Ron Paul. I'd rather see him than Obama in the White House ANY DAY, although the odds of Paul becoming President are SLIM to NONE.

I'm still undecided though, but there are certain candidates already that I'm DEFINITELY not voting for. And did anybody watch the back to back debates yesterday? I saw part of both of them and Romney got his ass whooped, and so did Obama. I actually almost believed some of the things Edwards was saying. He gained a SMIDGE of respect for his clear win at that debate.

Indeph 01-07-08 03:15 AM

Which debates? I'm watching the new hampshire debates right now on CNN. They just got done with the republican shit.

.Ike. 01-07-08 03:15 AM

wow...obama out to the early lead....i watched CNN for hours and hours on the final day of the Iowa caucus...

they say if he takes NH...then it is very probable that he will be the Democratic candidate..i dont see him losing South Carolina either.

Indeph 01-07-08 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.
wow...obama out to the early lead....i watched CNN for hours and hours on the final day of the Iowa caucus...

they say if he takes NH...then it is very probable that he will be the Democratic candidate..i dont see him losing South Carolina either.

I heard that too, but the bases on that is flawed as hell. Basically people assume every single caucus following new hampshire will play follow the leader. As if by him winning iowa and NH then he's gonna win everything else. I'm sure obama will win Illinois, for obvious reasons, but I'm not really counting on the first two caucuses as an end all indication of victory. What it DOES do though, is ressurect alot of the people who were apathetic and didn't think he could win to be motivated to vote since they know he has a chance now. I hope the momentum continues though.

.Ike. 01-07-08 03:26 AM

ive been following him for about 2 years now....always liked the guy. I was on this guys bandwagon before there WAS a bandwagon. Audacity of Hope is a good book..i would recommend it to anybody. You know he will get the black vote, which is why i think he is a sure shot to take south carolina, so if he takes these overly white states..like NH..he is going to be hard to beat...

and go listen to my new "song" i just posted in here and tell me what you think..since im such a sellout and all

Indeph 01-07-08 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.
ive been following him for about 2 years now....always liked the guy. I was on this guys bandwagon before there WAS a bandwagon. Audacity of Hope is a good book..i would recommend it to anybody. You know he will get the black vote, which is why i think he is a sure shot to take south carolina, so if he takes these overly white states..like NH..he is going to be hard to beat...

and go listen to my new "song" i just posted in here and tell me what you think..since im such a sellout and all

I'm on a stupid dial up connection right now, comcast is getting my broadband up at 5 am, I'll listen then.

And God no. I don't think he'll get the black vote. Black ppl dont like to see black ppl succeed in anything, period. I know its bad to say, but I'm black and I know this. Most black women I know are voting for Hilary. Black males'll probably vote for obama, but alot of them before were kind of in a "he can never be president" mentality before, but that'll probably change now. The Black Enterprise Magazine my mom got had borock on the cover saying he should be president. And apart from what people generally expected, white people are more than willing to elect a black president. I don't think you can get any whiter than Iowa and he won by a large lead. Yay white ppl. :)

.Ike. 01-07-08 03:34 AM

lol...i know people that arent voting for him here because they say he'll get assassinated...

which would be uber gayness

Indeph 01-07-08 03:50 AM

That'd be hilarious because of how cliche it would be.

KOOL COL-B 01-07-08 04:07 AM

yeah yeah, yeah yeah, feel dat trend now, yeah yeah
Ron-a-Paul, so mi go so then

Obama wont git assasinated az long az he haz a Mexican vice president.

maaaan, we talk about this shit in canada alot, yet i have no idea who tha prime minister of canada iz :/ werd