RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   a ? for all yall fellaz.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=82122)

*Y_nOt* 09-27-03 07:08 PM

a ? for all yall fellaz....

Yo im bored as fuk so i got a question for yall. So say you have the finest chick in the world....im talking bout your perfect girl down to the T. She's got a nice ass, tits, face is bangin the whole 9. A-keys, jlo, Brittany spears, whoever else yall muh fuckaz feelin all roled into one girl. But the downfall is that she has the deepest voice out of any man/women in the WORLD...im talking deeper than barry white hahahaha.......My question is would yall date her and still fuk her even though when your doin her she's gone sound like a man hahaha

My answer........ FUK YEA!!! HAHAHA ide fuk her from the back and blast some music to the point were i couldnt here shit....aiighnt no shame in it ;)

self 09-27-03 07:25 PM

Omg.

Just as long as she doesn't talk.

8-off 09-27-03 07:30 PM

Re: a ? for all yall fellaz....

Quote:
[i]
My answer........ FUK YEA!!! HAHAHA ide fuk her from the back and blast some music to the point were i couldnt here shit....aiighnt no shame in it ;) [/B]

i guess i cant dissagree, even though that shit is weird as fuck lmao
got mine in:D

Mental God 09-27-03 07:51 PM

dez would like that.... anyone that sounds like his mom he is like a fly on shit to.... i dunno...

8-off 09-27-03 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ill-Mental
dez would like that.... anyone that sounds like his mom he is like a fly on shit to.... i dunno...

lmao
  • am i the only one who notices the new link up there is kinda gay

Kredit 09-27-03 08:07 PM

Reminds me of a problem I had in middle school ..

Finest chick in school likes me, I like her, but she has a deeper voice than I did .. I didn't much mind until people started talking about it .. Good thing she had to get voice lessons for cheerleading ! !

*Y_nOt* 09-27-03 09:24 PM

"Good thing she had to get voice lessons for cheerleading ! !"

^^^^ HAHAAHHAAHA THATS SOME FUNNY ASS SHIT....uppin for more answers haha

OutWrite 09-27-03 09:38 PM

Id Bone

Syn 6 09-27-03 09:52 PM

lmfao...crazy ass question!!..but yea, i would, long as she got ALL THE SHIT then yea i'd fuc her but damn that voice lmfao that'd be bad...

Alchemy 09-27-03 10:49 PM

Fuck yeah I would fuck that shit, blast msuic or do something else. Just tell her not to talk int public or some shit like that.:)

-ElocuShun- 09-27-03 10:52 PM

dont be fukin stupid...................ya neve heard of ear plugs.......personally myself id rather hear her gruntz...................................

MuhThugga 09-27-03 11:52 PM

I don't think so........................
you know the minute you hear Barry White say, "Oh yeah, baby, I like it right there" your dick will go softer than a newbie

Don't even front.

The Necromancer 09-28-03 12:17 AM

Personally I like my women with some masculinity. I find deep voices sexy in women.

Then again I also find tentacle monsters sexy so... this thread is stupid. Yep.

Chrit 09-28-03 12:21 AM

Hmm...

I'd just gut out her voice box...

Nothin like a mute...