RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   SkepTik vs KM (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251348)

KM 12-29-09 02:24 PM

SkepTik vs KM

Battle Rules:

6 - UNLIMITED Lines!!!

....Anyone votes but Fair....in other words just cause that persons in your crew doesnt mean you vote for them cause "yall in the same crew and got each others back" no! vote fair and explain votes....

No Recycling-dont care if you cant be creative and you need to recycle old punchlines or whatever fine go ahead...

No Biting-dont fucking do this...

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 01-01-10 at 02:24 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 12-30-09 08:03 PM

KM has ACCEPTED this battle on 12-30-09 08:03 PM.

KM 01-01-10 01:07 PM

i'll kill this kid with rhyme spits i couldn't believe hes skeptical...
but i do believe that he likes his teeth on meat and testicles!!...
fuck your envied thoughts no ones jealous of you faggots on that fake thug shit....
your weak punches are nothing special your only trump card is when you hug dicks...
Im bringing incoming force like a charging paladin you have no chance in this round....
cause the only time you had "raw talent" was sucking in between the pants of clowns!!!....
you should of backed out Skep Tik but i doubt you could ever really Step Bitch!.....
cause as for rap battles you seem to Shribble but go Bananas when its time to Fetch Dick!....
faggot...even P1 and Keyz know about your pleasuring skills furnished and planned.....
you even admit to being a S.pecial K.id E.njoying P.enetration T.hroughout I.ntimate K.lans!....(S.K.E.P.T.I.K)
i'll put a test tube of rabies inside your brain just to stop your lyrical intentions...
not even the holy ghost could save you if you prayed loudly in a spiritual convention!....
cause when i come murderous with speed its ready to break you in half....
leaving you sliced up like ham or crushed like human bodies in a freight train crash!....
i'll eat you alive you and your rhymes so prepare to die....
i'll save you the embarrassment by sticking you in a casket with No Eyes...
so you wont be Ashamed at Seeing Your Own Demise!....
i'll dissemble every nerve inside you till you convulse like you on bad medication....
you couldn't be Creative with Punchline Complications even if you wrote during Meditation!!!....
i'll stick you inside a Car Engine with a Note Pad then Start the Ignition.....
your Rhymes still wouldn't Heat up enough Flames to Exahust me into Submission!....
cause you dont even bring enough heat to light the fires of a chimney....
face it kid your Weak like 3rd World Country Tribes who have Very Little to Eat!....
i'll make u Swallow Pieces of Metal then watch you Shit them out on time....
and i bet you still couldn't DROP a perfect SOLID Rhyme!.....
i'll stick a sharp object into your chest and make your lung collaspe...
the only way i'll be able to stop you from speaking your weak lyrical raps!!
you could stick a Giant Ice Cube on my Back if you think im wack....
you still couldn't bring down the High Temperature of my Punchline Attacks!!!.....
i'll suppress fire on your position surround a "Skeptik" then flank...
ruin your written compositions then Burn you with Lethal Acid like Sterilizing a Septic Tank!....
i have no mercy on little individuals like you... should of never volunteered to battle me...
cause i took you to the Slaughter House and converted you into Potential Cattle Meat!....

1 Good luck