RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Parents...Strippers..kids birthdays....hmmm (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=193159)

Bangalore 05-30-05 05:48 PM

Parents...Strippers..kids birthdays....hmmm

Quote:
The Associated Press
Updated: 5:32 a.m. ET May 29, 2005
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A mother faces criminal charges after she hired a stripper to dance at her 16-year-old son’s birthday party.

advertisementAnette Pharris, 34, has been indicted by a grand jury on charges of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and involving a minor in obscene acts. The boy’s father, the stripper and two others also face charges.

“I tried to do something special for my son,” Pharris said. “It didn’t harm him.”

About 10 people under the age of 18 were at the birthday party in September, including minors who were not related to the family, authorities said.

Police spokesman Don Aaron said minors are not permitted in adult establishments.

“A person shouldn’t be allowed to circumvent that law by hiring a stripper, a lady who took all her clothes off and spent a good amount of time dancing around minors,” he said.

Anette Pharris took photos at the party and tried to have them developed at a nearby drug store. Drug store employees notified authorities, police said.

“Who are they to tell me what I can and can’t show to my own children?” the mother said.
© 2005 The Associated Press.

now when i first read this i was wowed.. first of all i think it isn't right for someone to tell someone what to do with their kids unless it involves something like this.. what happened to morals? obviously this kids parents ... arent as fit as other parents if they "hire" a stripper for their underaged sons birthday.. also subjecting other peoples kids to it seems a little wacky to me.. i mean yes yes it would be kool ... but its not how parents should act...their is a reason it is 18 and in some cases 21 plus..wut do yall think?

Sean Gunner 05-30-05 06:06 PM

I would love my parents if they did that for me. Long as they left. Honestly, I think it was a bad decision, but still, that would be freakin awsome!

Raphael 06-01-05 02:52 PM

Thats awesome, but no morals...lol.

Viva 06-01-05 03:15 PM

thats so stupid!! lmao, that would only happen in america! lol so what if she hired a stripper for her son? i duno bout over there, but here, at that age most 16 year olds are at 'that stage' where they like strippers or even havin sex n if a stripper got hired for a b'day party then fine, providin the guy was mature enuff for it, which im sure he was or else he wouldnt have wanted it! lmao

schema 06-01-05 10:51 PM

people make too big of a deal about shit...

this womans not gonna be up for any mom of the year awards but im sure her son and his friends arent like huddled in a corner traumatized...

they probably just think hes got the coolest mom ever...

not that big of a deal...

Cannibal Sativa 06-05-05 07:08 PM

definitely dude got the coolest moms out all his friends

Bangalore 06-06-05 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
people make too big of a deal about shit...

this womans not gonna be up for any mom of the year awards but im sure her son and his friends arent like huddled in a corner traumatized...

they probably just think hes got the coolest mom ever...

not that big of a deal...

well its a big deal because it shows the lack of morals that today's individual has...yes cool she got him a stripper..but i wouldn't want my mom to do that no way in hell i can get a girl without the aid of my mother lol plus she took pics.. ."Oh this is johnny getting a erection after the dancer gave him a lapdance..." lol how stupid is that lady?

Sean Gunner 06-06-05 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
well its a big deal because it shows the lack of morals that today's individual has...yes cool she got him a stripper..but i wouldn't want my mom to do that no way in hell i can get a girl without the aid of my mother lol plus she took pics.. ."Oh this is johnny getting a erection after the dancer gave him a lapdance..." lol how stupid is that lady?

The takin pics is kinda weird. The guys have probably gotten laid already so who cares.

L. Veracity 06-07-05 05:41 PM

bad decision making, if she was gonna do this for him she should've asked his friend's parents permission to make sure they was kewl wid it or just not had them there at all...personally I feel it was a bad judgement call only because other people's kids were involved...I wouldn't do it, but aye, she did abnd obviously saw nothing wrong with it cuz like dude said, he's probably had sex anyway...

Willa 07-08-05 01:13 AM

lol thats dope i want male strippers at my 16th party its her fault shes cheap and didnt buy a digital camera lol