RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   st pattys day (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251477)

_Talksic_ 03-17-10 07:25 AM

st pattys day

whachu all got planned?ive already started drinkin at 3am tru blooded irish....
but pry not gonna be drunk tommarrow if my newborn neice comes home tommarow.

ichaboy 03-17-10 06:10 PM

I had my occasional glass of wine.

JTR 03-18-10 09:55 PM

I stumbled down my street at 12pm already drunk, wearing a team ireland soccer jersey, and shouting at random pass-me-byers "Happy St. Patricks day!" "haha you too!!" they'd say back, to which I'd reply "Yea you don't fucking care you're not even wearing green haha" and laugh at their dirty looks

Then I rode the GREEN LINE in the montreal metro station and started shouting on the subway "I'm the only person in this whole metro cart wearing green? That's fucking SHAMEFUL. YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED!" and they would just look away and pretend I wasn't there.

Then I almost got kicked out of Mcdonalds at 11pm cuz after I ordered a trio and he asked "what kinda drink" I was like "Beer!" and the managers face was sooooooooo straight dude didn't even laugh. I was like "root beer dumb ass..."

And then I started yelling about how no one in the place new they were eating at a Irish fast food restaurant. MCDONALDS is a fucking irish name and the founders were irish-americans.

hoollaaaaa

ichaboy 03-18-10 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^yourstupidfuckingass4daysago
Have any of you noticed any Canadians who's sole purpose in your country is to get drunk as fuck at your clubs/bars and shout out random insults to people and say disrespectful things to girls and pretty much just be douche bags tryna start shit? Anyone notice that? Americans? Anyone else?

I was just wondering if we do cuz... you American kids do that shit A LOT. I ALWAYS see American guys getting piss-drunk wasted and talking shit to everyone around them.
like yea... I can tell you MUST be underage where you're from, clown...
I was just wondering... do Canadians do this also? Cuz i've never had the oppurtunity to realize it, if so.

I mean, maybe it's not an american thing and it's actually a north-american thing.

Yes, canadians obviously do it too.

No, it's not a north-american thing.

JTR 03-18-10 10:03 PM

yea but im a canadian doing it in canada. I don't go around doing that sort of thing in other countries... unless maybe it's St. Patricks day.

Who doesn't like a good fight on st. patricks day you're doing someone a favor geeze

ichaboy 03-18-10 10:05 PM

Not everyone's retardastically irish like you, though.

_Talksic_ 03-19-10 04:53 AM

god created alcohol to prevent the irish from taking over the world

JTR 03-19-10 06:01 PM

Lol Did U Just Say Retardastically???? Ahahahahahahahhahaahhaa

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-20-10 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Lol Did U Just Say Retardastically???? Ahahahahahahahhahaahhaa

Irish?? I thought u were a russian jew

JTR 03-20-10 12:25 PM

i thought we went through this already lol.

Irish/scottish on my moms side

Russian jew/native american apache on my dads

aaww shiet

King Solo 03-20-10 02:36 PM

I was beasting it. Double reason to get fucked up for me coz it was my brothers birthday also.

B. Magik 04-06-10 10:03 PM

St. Pattys is just a blank spot in my memory bank..Im assuming I had fun