RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Mods.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=31540)

Jay Pana 02-11-03 10:30 PM

Mods....

yo sum of these modz haven't been active and haven't been doin their jobz WAYYY before RB shut down. i personally think tha onez that were inactive before RB shut down should lose their mod spotz and be replaced by new onez.

self 02-12-03 07:56 PM

Im active^ and RB was going through changes with mods, and other things.

Jay Pana 02-12-03 09:43 PM

i kno sum modz were active and i kno about all tha changez and wut not but a few were still inactive and i think they should be replaced.

Profanity I 02-13-03 11:18 AM

theres definately going to have to be a change in mods and stuff...cause im guessin alto of them probably wont come back...or they just forgot...

Jay Pana 02-13-03 06:00 PM

^i agree. i think tha modz should be tha onez that are most active...like myself for example :D

self 02-13-03 07:24 PM

Yes^ to all of that.

RB is going to need to go through some major changes. I think Shadow should do something.

Jay Pana 02-13-03 07:44 PM

i do too...i wouldn't mind helpin out in some way eitha.

ice box 02-15-03 10:17 AM

y dosent shadow email all tha members sayin that tha boards back up.....

Domain 9 02-15-03 10:34 PM

^who says he has that capabilities?... Or the time. We have like what... 5,000 members or something?... approximately 2,000 of them being aliases of sneeky/forensicks... lol

I think a big reason why mods might not come back is because this site seems to have gone to trash. I'm here, and I'll be here so my spot is secure. :D

pz

Dirty Shanks 02-16-03 03:32 AM

I agree

Some of the Mods that are no longer active should be replace by active members.....

members that would in a way, make it a job, so-to-speak....?

peace.........

OuTtIe

G. Buttersworth 02-22-03 09:44 AM

it's funny how you dumb fucks want to be slaves for shadow.

lol.

j/k kids ..

yea... shit will be getting organized real soon.

The 13th Apostles 02-22-03 05:37 PM

"My 2 Cents..."

I agree with all of the above..^^..

We should replace the old blood with new. Only the inactive, sloppy, lazy, sleep-on-the-job faggots should get replaced... I'm up for a Mod spot, Im active as hell too....anyway... that's a good idea, now we just need to get Shadow to agree with it.....

Holla!

P.E.A.C.E.

C-Section 02-28-03 04:53 PM

the only 4 mods i seen constantly are self, domain, buttersworth and data.

DateLifePlus 03-01-03 05:16 AM

^Word to that. . .

Phrantik 03-04-03 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JayPana
^i agree. i think tha modz should be tha onez that are most active...like myself for example :D

no. mods must be somewhat cool. not like you.
you could have been cool but you lost all cool status when you were sneeky's tag partner.
even if you left him you lost coolness.
i would not reccomend you for a mod spot. :)