RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   spell check (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=228532)

M&rk 05-21-06 04:04 AM

spell check

i don't know how feasable it is but it would be very much appreciated. that way i aint gotta look mentally incapable when i try spellin big words

The Creator 06-08-06 03:52 AM

I also am retidid by mi tipin skilx.....so please add this if u can cus I go through all the shit actually going to microsoft word and outlook and shit just to see how to spell some shit that I usually dont know the meaning to....

Sean Gunner 06-08-06 10:21 PM

Or...you could just use words you actually know and don't try to look intelligent when you aren't.

(There's a spell check in Word)

The Creator 06-08-06 11:14 PM

I know that but but its too much work going through all that and copying and pasting a verse only to find out that I can barely spell my own name correct...I probably misspelled half the words On this shit right now...plus I capitalized the O in on by mistake just now...see wat I mean?

King Solo 06-09-06 01:37 AM

What the fuck. Why do we need a spell check?

There is no good enough reason to implement something so pointless. I mean damn, now you trying to make strobe cater to the illiterate retards on the site. You should've been taught how to spell in school. And as for the "BIG WORDS" as you call them, you idiots shouldn't be using words that you don't know the meaning of anyway. Stop trying to come across as smart so that you can hang with the intellectually superior crowd on RV.

strobe 06-09-06 01:48 AM

I think installing a spell check is more trouble than it's worth... it's a forum, so typos and such are expected anyways. If you are worry about incorrect spelling in your battles, just paste the verse into Word and spell check it before posting it.

Ebircs 06-09-06 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.

There is no good enough reason to implement something so pointless. I mean damn, now you trying to make strobe cater to the illiterate retards on the site. You should've been taught how to spell in school. And as for the "BIG WORDS" as you call them, you idiots shouldn't be using words that you don't know the meaning of anyway. Stop trying to come across as smart so that you can hang with the intellectually superior crowd on RV.

LOL....thats FUCKED UP...bug...mega funny...i'm not a great speller but..I get by...idk, anyhow thats some funny shit rite their !

The Creator 06-09-06 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.

daaaaaaaammmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn.....is it too late to switch sides on this one?....uhhhhhhhh....fuck that spell check shit...lol