RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   do you like Mental Murderous and think he does a good job... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=155163)

Immense 10-14-04 01:19 PM

do you like Mental Murderous and think he does a good job...

who likes this cat...and do u think he doin a good job......

K.ontroverz.Y 10-14-04 01:21 PM

jea i think mentals dope hes doin his thang...much respoect to him

Kayem 10-14-04 01:21 PM

Yeah, He Is Doin a Good job ... But We Need A New Mod Or 2 to Help Him Out.

distilled 10-14-04 01:27 PM

lol, i dunno, couple of times he brought un-needed beef toward me i think.

He isnt that active tho, he does a good mod job most the time, but he closes some decent threads.

Immense 10-14-04 01:30 PM

exactly man....^^^thts why i made this..cos he aight...but he threatend to close a good thread...tht was tlkin bout 'ghetto pass'...........and it was a serious discussion..everyone respectin opinions...then he was like..stop this before i close it......part from tht..he doin alright.....

distilled 10-14-04 01:32 PM

that thread was gay.

Seriously that guy selah david, he's ignorant and racist towards white people

K.ontroverz.Y 10-14-04 01:32 PM

hes one of those cocky mods like them foos on RB they cocky as shit and take advantage of any powers they have..oh well he's straight

Mask Murderous 10-14-04 01:32 PM

^ Dint you just referee me as dope? lol . . wow i'm amazed out how quickly he changed his mind.. trying to get into the crowd eh? & yes i do use my power's because i have them... but i`ve never did something without a reason.

Ghetto pass?
I closed that because alot of people were claiming it was racist!

I'll re open it if salaah PM's me asking me to.

Immense 10-14-04 01:34 PM

ok...thts fair enuff man if there was racism...we dont want tht startin again.....but sorry i didnt see tht..ma bad....but whos the new mod anyway...he been picked yet?

Mask Murderous 10-14-04 01:35 PM

Notradamus.....

Reason being was.. because strobe was considering modding him anway and must have like his maturity the same thing i saw in him.... & the majority of this site like him.

PLUS when GTA come's out . . . ! I'll be less active :laugh: we'll need another mod .. no way im gonna be withdrawn from that game.

distilled 10-14-04 01:37 PM

Nostradamus isnt it.

Bout time he got a mod spot.

He'll be dope.

Immense 10-14-04 01:37 PM

good good...thts who i wnted....hes straight....well at least we got mods nah...but damn.....its gotten really inactive a lately on this site.....

fluidmoon 10-14-04 01:38 PM

Good choice for pickin Nostradamus....and yes, i give respect to the fellow mods of this site, trying to keep things together, nice job, oh and i think selah david is a gurl..1

Immense 10-14-04 01:40 PM

lol...u doin good in the polls kid...is tht why u aint closed it.......lol...jus playin man....

K.ontroverz.Y 10-14-04 01:41 PM

jea its straight...im feelin dat........