RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Assistance (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   studio (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=123737)

White Light 05-11-04 08:39 PM

studio

yo i was just wondering what i would need 2 setup a studio....... not an actual studio but a place were i could record music and shit like dat... what would i need??? like mic's and stuff like dat.... and about how much would it cost???

Sean.C 05-11-04 08:40 PM

it would cost money and you will need stuff

MoTiF 05-11-04 08:41 PM

I would use bout 300$ at least bout 150 for mic maybe 100

White Light 05-11-04 08:44 PM

what can u use 2 record??? like what system would it be on a computer or what???

MoTiF 05-11-04 08:47 PM

I have heard of a few umm go to Old Rb its got alot bout it there

White Light 05-11-04 08:58 PM

aight so i would need a mic and a program that can record is dat all???

:) 05-11-04 09:01 PM

man it seems like lot of cats have been asking this same question lately here man let me fill you in

in order to start recording heres what you need and need to do

1. get a 20 to 40 dollar mic.. anything between a frequency of 7,000 and 15,000 hz is ok

2. dowload cool edit pro 2.0 from kazaa and get a serial crack for the program after that youll be ready to start recording.. its as simple as that

White Light 05-11-04 09:05 PM

aight thanks but is it confusing 2 connect da mic wit da computer???

:) 05-11-04 09:08 PM

lol.. its as easy as connecting your tv to an outlet in a wall

not hard at all.. what you do is connect the mic to the hard drive

White Light 05-11-04 09:20 PM

aight so how much will da setup cost....... cuz isn't it a mic and the recording program that i can download off kazzaa and dats all???

K-Trin 05-11-04 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by :)
man it seems like lot of cats have been asking this same question lately here man let me fill you in

in order to start recording heres what you need and need to do

1. get a 20 to 40 dollar mic.. anything between a frequency of 7,000 and 15,000 hz is ok

2. dowload cool edit pro 2.0 from kazaa and get a serial crack for the program after that youll be ready to start recording.. its as simple as that

Wat does serial crack mean.I'm downloading cool edit right now....but wat's serial crack?

MoTiF 05-11-04 09:58 PM

You have to have a code to Operate the Program.

:) 05-11-04 09:58 PM

ill answer both of yalls questions first lman the set up will only be as much as you want to spend for your mic.. the cool edit pro program is free as long as you have a crack for it.. cool edit pro offers almost everything you need in order to record and fine tune your recording.. it has a bunch of effects you can use and so forth.. you can get some plug ins (example- your own piano) that would work in cool edit pro but i mean im not sure what else you would really use as a plug in they have nearly every recording tool

also answer to ktrinis question.. a serial crack is a hacked password for cool edit pro.. you definelty need one because the trial version of cool edit pro only allows you to download 60 seconds of a song.. with a serial crack you can have access to all the regular features of cool edit pro that a member would

cool edit pros bout 40 dollars i think to purchase.. just get a crack and you can use the full program for free

MoTiF 05-11-04 10:09 PM

There u have it.

Sean.C 05-11-04 11:02 PM

yup..that stuff works or you could do it the easy way.....brb