RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Poetry Tournament (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Round Two: (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=78813)

The End 09-09-03 04:50 PM

Round Two:

As some of you may know, I am moving and have been very busy lately. I will be posting the match ups for Round 2 either tonight or tomorrow. Good luck to the remaining participants.

..Jack Hanna.. 09-09-03 05:01 PM

moooving, eh?
that would explain the perpetual away status on AIM ;)
good luck to everybody
bring it on, biznatch!

deacon 09-09-03 07:59 PM

i have my stone ready its small but it has sharp edges.....

-1-

The End 09-10-03 10:40 PM

Battles are posted. Be sure to check in.

Maven 09-17-03 07:39 PM

^who's predicting for this round?

Baron Mynd 09-18-03 05:40 PM

why wasnt i told about this?
thats the topical tourney and this poetry tourney ive missed out on, even though im considered one of our top writers.

warn me next time. = )

Content 09-18-03 06:48 PM

its rapbattles...your good..ill give you that..but its rapbattles...

nancys one of the top writers but it dosent boast about it...
remarquabl dosent boast..sand dosent..oh well he does
but hopefully you get the point

Baron Mynd 09-18-03 07:03 PM

^ i wasnt bragging, if you talked to me on aim or whatever, you'd know that im one of the most modest writers here at RB, i just cant see why i wasnt even told about this, or the last tourney, thats all.

deacon 09-18-03 07:50 PM

first impressions...gottah love them......You think your the best......simply the best...hehe

-1--

varentao 09-18-03 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by understatement
^who's predicting for this round?

All the pieces are mind boggling-ly appaling. So The End decides to scrap it all. Let's Camarac enter as no.9. And he wins it without dropping a piece...(cos he's dope like that don't you know :rolleyes: ..)...:guy:

DaGyrlRemarqabL 09-20-03 01:47 PM

umm...According to the thread in Emcee Lounge..
Both The End AND Sureal are "OUT"..as in, left the site.....I dont know how accurate this is, but if they're both gone that leaves 1 out of 3 judges left (me), so who the hell is running this now?

varentao 09-20-03 04:25 PM

You are Gege. Though there is no admin to make you a mod. You can arrange/re-arrange things through me, shiznit, deacon or content for now i guess.

I dunno who else is going to be a judge. AddLib has a good head on him. And so does DNFamous. Camarac was showing interest. He'd to a good job for almost certain sure. I guess as you're running it now Gege. It's up to you to invite some judges on board. Oh yeah, there's also Soultress.

DaGyrlRemarqabL 09-21-03 12:27 AM

well alright'cha!

Maven 09-21-03 12:57 AM

^tikkers is always interested...if I'm not mistaken, this tournament was his idea.

Know you'll make it dope, Gege.

The Necromancer 09-21-03 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by varentao
You are Gege. Though there is no admin to make you a mod. You can arrange/re-arrange things through me, shiznit, deacon or content for now i guess.

I dunno who else is going to be a judge. AddLib has a good head on him. And so does DNFamous. Camarac was showing interest. He'd to a good job for almost certain sure. I guess as you're running it now Gege. It's up to you to invite some judges on board. Oh yeah, there's also Soultress.

*assumes the worthless slave position*

So Gyrl RemarqabL... I ever mention how beautiful you look? And that voice of yours, so seducing. And you have the most amazing toenails in the world and... and... uh... the fuck? Why did I mention toenails?

Anyway, I'm sorry. I know you're too smart to let flattery affect your judgement.