RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=426)
-   -   HUZZLE's the NAME and the GAME (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250874)

King Solo 07-17-09 11:06 AM

There are two main admins. Elliot and Mike.

King Solo 07-17-09 11:12 AM

lmfao, I seen you on there. its funny though that everybody said they didn't know you. but i see you on there. you were a super mod and that was it. you didn't change the site at all. you just helped manage it and offered suggestions.

so why should nos or strobe admin you here. clearly you suck. you lost your super mod spot coz you cudn't take the fact that Inqontroll didn't like you. You suck dude. why not start your own site and see how well you fair.

J. Luth 07-18-09 11:34 PM

[QUOTE=Huzzle]That man is a rather confused man all together,it really shows he can never be a good Admin,his site will rotten like a bad apple.[/QUOTE]
LOL me. You're the one who talks like a 5 year old on MSN. You make no sense, and go around in full circles. Your "AMAZING IDEAS" are basic stuff. You preach about so many credentials yet can't prove ANYTHING. You say search huzzle. I put huzzle in on google. NOTHING. You're nothing.

If you WERE so amazing and helped so many sites, you'd have your own site by now. Yet you constantly go around to other site's trying to "build it up".

Get a hobby.

King Solo 07-19-09 12:27 AM

In lamens terms, FUCK YOU!

Cola 07-20-09 09:38 PM

Yeah..its wierd to think that Nos is like a god on rapverse now.

Fuck, thats almost depressing

J. Luth 07-21-09 10:37 PM

LOL it's like he's the physical form of Strobe. Like the Jesus to his God

King Solo 07-22-09 09:01 PM

I guess Huzzle has gone to some other site to offer to pimp it out then.

Huzzle 07-23-09 12:37 AM

Fuck u too.
Thought u said u don't know me before...
And the google bitch,maybe u didn't spell ya google well,or don't know how to use a search machine.
Am on google,don't think u're,cuz u're a nobody.

Huzzle 07-23-09 12:38 AM

Po ya name sounds stupid and dumb and am sure u just a kid lol

I still worship at your feet though, because you are godly.

King Solo 07-23-09 01:18 AM

You can google my name all day, I got my own movie bitch.

And no offense dude, just because I changed my name to the Panda from Kung Fu Panda don't make me a kid. I'm 23 years old idiot. And I am a Super Mod on this site. And I am also a Super Mod on itzarap.com. And you, you're a guy who lost his mod status on jeejuh.com and keeps getting rejected by other sites.

So, clearly my name holds a lot more weight than yours. Thank you, come again.

King Solo 07-23-09 01:19 AM

[QUOTE=Huzzle]I still worship at your feet though, because you are godly.[/QUOTE]

Oh and, thanks for the compliment dude.

J. Luth 07-23-09 01:00 PM

[QUOTE=Huzzle]Fuck u too.
Thought u said u don't know me before...
And the google bitch,maybe u didn't spell ya google well,or don't know how to use a search machine.
Am on google,don't think u're,cuz u're a nobody.[/QUOTE]
you didn't spell ya google well? The google bitch?

Goddamn, do you speak english? Learn to form sentences that make sense. I swear 95% of your MSN conversation IMs are written in pig latin.

Huzzle 07-23-09 03:20 PM

God damn, u're really such an ass!

J. Luth 07-23-09 10:59 PM

shhh, herb .