RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   How do you allow a gay man on the site? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=211676)

%%%% 10-15-05 11:03 PM

How do you allow a gay man on the site?

Yea....

serious ass question here ya'll.
How you allow a gay man on the site.Whenever there's an arguement,or ur dissing someone...one of the nessesities...are to call the other man gay.
Look at Front lines or Elevated front lines....or just battles as a whole...you will see...that there are an abundance of gay jokes.To demean someone...you call them gay.And now..there is a gay man on the site.And wat do you do..?You befriend him..why?That is the worst thing you can do.WE must revolt and kick this gay man out!!

YA HEAR!?!?!?.

or are you all gay yourselves..? :suspicion:

Indeph 10-15-05 11:04 PM

Shut the fuck up.

J. Luth 10-15-05 11:06 PM

well, we let a fuckin' wack person like you on this site..... does that make everyone on this site wack as well? :rolleyes:

%%%% 10-15-05 11:07 PM

You ducked me spul.
U used ur alias to see my verse in EFL...and then you pussied out.

So if ya call me whack..than u whack urself,bitch.

J. Luth 10-15-05 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressence
You ducked me spul.
U used ur alias to see my verse in EFL...and then you pussied out.

So if ya call me whack..than u whack urself,bitch.

son, I KO'd your ass..... and after I found out that NK was your alias, I was like fuck that. I already owned your ass once, why embarrass you again and waste energy? like sausages nah mean? :hump:

K.ontroverz.Y 10-15-05 11:09 PM

umm homie

we don't allow anything we don't have powers

Gay, Lesbian, Transvestite, it doesn't matter. hiphop doesn't have a certain race or Sexuality.

So really There is NO WAY YOUR HARD..because if you was. you'd be hatin on niggaz that try to act gangster and act like someone they're not. dudes actin' like himself. whats so bad about that.

La Cosa Nostra 10-15-05 11:11 PM

Yo..
Some people on this site, ARNT pre-pubesant homophobic kids that are un-sure about their sexuality..

Being a 100% straight man myself... I can honestly say, gay people dont bother me..

Only when they push the fact that their gay TOO hard.. Cause thats fucking annoying.... Yes The Q is an uppity homo.. But why let it bother you..?

%%%% 10-15-05 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kon.Tay.Juz
umm homie

we don't allow anything we don't have powers

Gay, Lesbian, Transvestite, it doesn't matter. hiphop doesn't have a certain race or Sexuality.

So really There is NO WAY YOUR HARD..because if you was. you'd be hatin on niggaz that try to act gangster and act like someone they're not. dudes actin' like himself. whats so bad about that.

What's so bad about that?...

HE gay,that wat wrong...he fucks men,and he fuck men IN THE ASS!!..

maybe u like to do that..but not me..

K.ontroverz.Y 10-15-05 11:14 PM

why does it matter

is he fuckin you in the ass!!!

naww homie, so let a nigga do his thang

(atleast i hope he aint fuckin you in the ass)

noname 10-15-05 11:16 PM

Quote:
why does it matter

is he fuckin you in the ass!!!

naww homie, so let a nigga do his thang

(atleast i hope he aint fuckin you in the ass)

No i will not let that nigga do his thang becuz..he is gay.

He likes men..so unless you like men...keep defending him :thumbup:

J. Luth 10-15-05 11:17 PM

lmao I really believe K-trini has homosexual desires he can't refuse. And is extremely pissed and embarrassed that he has these desires, and therefore wants to make sure there is no gay person close to him so his urges don't cause him to do what he really, really, really, really, etc. wants.

If you're straight, and comfortable with your sexuality, who the hell cares what he wants to do? It's his life, and he ain't bothering you. So just stfu.....

K.ontroverz.Y 10-15-05 11:17 PM

fuck you and your alias bitch Natural Killa or Pressence

noname 10-15-05 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
lmao I really believe K-trini has homosexual desires he can't refuse. And is extremely pissed and embarrassed that he has these desires, and therefore wants to make sure there is no gay person close to him so his urges don't cause him to do what he really, really, really, really, etc. wants.

If you're straight, and comfortable with your sexuality, who the hell cares what he wants to do? It's his life, and he ain't bothering you. So just stfu.....

he IS bothering me...becuz he on the same site as me..and he PM me askin for pictures 'n shit.....he gay...and u are too.

noname 10-15-05 11:19 PM

Quote:
fuck you and your alias bitch Natural Killa or Pressence

fuck u and ur gay friend Q.

La Cosa Nostra 10-15-05 11:20 PM

Put him on ignor then....