RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Punchline League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=358)
-   -   Sdizzle vs. Hemz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=191112)

Magic5 05-17-05 01:09 AM

Sdizzle vs. Hemz

2 Lines
Check Ins due Wednesday
Verses due Friday

Come dope..

sdizzle 05-17-05 04:20 PM

check

word lemme do this

sdizzle 05-17-05 04:21 PM

style, punches, wordplay..i cant tell which of his is worse
the only ahhh hemz gets... is me spitting on his verse

Hemz 05-17-05 08:35 PM

LMAO... dizzle, you wouldn't have dared drop that on me in RB...

sdizzle 05-18-05 07:44 PM

i dunno who u r

Hemz 05-19-05 08:37 PM

Oh. God. Sup...

Hemz 05-20-05 10:26 PM

Please, just watch God merk dizzle quick, have him fearin' the fire
And give him Some Cuts on his face so bad... that Trillville will retire

50Cal. 05-20-05 11:07 PM

ok neither had a good punch in my opion god self gloried himself and spit some gansta bullshit which is gay since we on the net but dizzle had a just plain wack ass punch at least hemz was a little creative here whats does ahh have to do with spitting ahh isnt a spitting noise anyways dizzles was gay vote hemz
vote-hemz

TeamOne 05-21-05 01:40 AM

^^^^ OMG....... AHH Hem

u didnt get it..... lol, but anyways..... Hemz.... i wasnt really feelin ur wordplay.... and it wasnt really a punch or anythin, it was like just some decent wordplay with not a really hard hittin punch to it..... i unno juss not really feelin it

Dizzle..... ur shit wasnt that nice, i have never liked ur setups to be honest..... but ur wordplay was actually on his name, and it made me crack alil laugh, and i liked ur play on his name better than Hemz's wordplay on Some Cut, so u would get my vote right there, but u also had a decent punch actually....

V/Dizzle

Spektikul 05-21-05 03:14 PM

both were weak.

however, dizzles was less-weak.

v/dizz....................

sdizzle 05-21-05 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
ok neither had a good punch in my opion god self gloried himself and spit some gansta bullshit which is gay since we on the net but dizzle had a just plain wack ass punch at least hemz was a little creative here whats does ahh have to do with spitting ahh isnt a spitting noise anyways dizzles was gay vote hemz
vote-hemz

lol cali's such a wack herb

ahhh hem... ahem

wtf... are u slow

ThatsWhatSheSaid 05-21-05 06:45 PM

vote -hemz, harder punch, ok wordplay..both flowed good but hem came harder wasnt feelin sdizzles drop

Hemz 05-21-05 07:44 PM

It wasn't really wordplay... More likea different use of the word.

With wordplay, you generally change the form of the word.
I meant Some Cuts.

But whatever, keep voting. Ask me if you don't get it.

Hemz 05-21-05 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
vote-hemz

Are you on RB? If not, you should be.

Intrepid 05-21-05 07:49 PM

V/ Hemz

Wittier, dizzle came meh.