RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Crazy Shit!! - Gay Teens Hanged (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=224517)

High-Dro 03-16-06 04:06 PM

Crazy Shit!! - Gay Teens Hanged

In the city of Mashhad in north-eastern Iran, two gay teens have been executed. One was 18 and the other is thought to have been 16 or 17. First they were lashed 228 times, though. Not long after the execution there were howls of outrage from the Iranian parliament - not at the execution itself, but at the temerity of journalists to report it.
They admitted to having gay sex (probably under torture) but claimed in their defense that most young boys had sex with each other and that they were not aware that homosexuality was punishable by death. Prior to their execution, the teenagers were held in prison for 14 months and severely beaten with 228 lashes. Their length of detention suggests that they committed the so-called offences more than a year earlier, when they were possibly around the age of 16.

edit: link works now
http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/...uted_By_Hanging

this is fucked...shouldnt been punished at all....but, it says most young boys have sex with each other..?...things must be a lot different in Iran, i guess?

Dirty Nigga 03-16-06 04:16 PM

Yo Dro..

the link didnt work :(

High-Dro 03-16-06 04:21 PM

thats gay...i got it from a diff board...ill check for another

Sean Gunner 03-16-06 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Dro
thats gay...i got it from a diff board...ill check for another

HANG HIM!

High-Dro 03-16-06 04:28 PM

haha...how ironic....but yeah...link works now

Tha Q. 03-16-06 04:29 PM

lots of things we consider ho-hum here and now were considered serious crimes in many middle eastern cultures back in the day...

In ancient Jewish customs, everything was darn near punishable by death. However, those are crimes against humanity. And, if Iran or whoever keeps it up, they'll have the U.N. breathing down their necks.

High-Dro 03-16-06 04:39 PM

iran is fucked

.Ike. 03-16-06 05:16 PM

damn thats fucked up

.Judicial. 03-16-06 05:22 PM

execution means they got killed right?? so after their execution they went to jail???

Nynth Degree 03-16-06 05:22 PM

That's pretty much as bad as what I read about Iran a few weeks ago. A 17 year-old girl was sentenced to death for defending herself against 3 men trying to rape her.

Abraxas 03-16-06 05:55 PM

Well good for them.
It's there fault they didn't know it was punishable by death.

L. Veracity 03-16-06 06:19 PM

^ blah, I'm going to Ignore your obvious IGnorance *smh*

damn @ 9th's comment...that's crazy
but there are probably many more stories like that

and Judicial, they were in jail for a little over a year prior to their execution

ThaQ, I honestly don't think the U.N. is going to do anything about this, so many things have been happening to women for centuries in many of these countries and nothing gets done about it, they're not gonna protect gay males when every major religion on Earth believe that being gay is wrong, it's a "hate crime" not really a "crime against humanity"...

having something happen to you simple because of your race or gender is totally different from something happening to you because of your sexual preference in the eyes of law-makers

Dirty Nigga 03-16-06 06:37 PM

@ 9ths comment:

In Iraan an pakistani countries like that, they always disresectin' their women, over there women are nothin but sex objects...or slaves I guess.

and LOL @ High dro

god knows how the hell they execute them...then jail, that just sums up how fucked up they are over there tho lol

Nynth Degree 03-16-06 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmelo
@ 9ths comment:

In Iraan an pakistani countries like that, they always disresectin' their women, over there women are nothin but sex objects...or slaves I guess.

Oh yeah, I know that. That shit's fucked up, man.

Valor 03-17-06 03:22 AM

lmfao cool shit dude.