RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   The Anti-E-Style Coalition (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=217058)

Stanza. 12-13-05 09:11 AM

The Anti-E-Style Coalition

Yeah I think that something should be done about e-style's continues Spamming on RV no crew no matter what amount of respect should be allowed to do such things we need to decide on what should be done........

They have just declared beef against every person and every crew on RV and are you guys gonna just sit and watch it happen

If so Then Ill Battle them all By myself .......... anyone want to go and battle them with me or ?

Drop replies on this

People down for The battle
Aimez
Tha-Q

Ysdat 12-13-05 12:50 PM

well. TC is the onyl crew to step u and actually sort the battle. Why not get PSA to battle them. If they can make it thru every crew without loosing then props to them.

btu theres no need to get all upset just cause JTR gets a bit hyperactive. fuck the kids been jumping out of windows and shit latley.

Just crew battle them, instead of needing to create a dream team to beat them.

cause they aint shit :love:

Lil C 12-13-05 01:23 PM

^^^a fuckin men....lol.....he just had a lil too much cocaine lately so let him chill out....yea but fo real Aimez just crew battle him like Ysdat said...dont make a BIG deal out of it

Ryan Hughes 12-13-05 01:24 PM

Lol at this......look at the e-style roster an....then STFU........

Tha Q. 12-13-05 02:12 PM

all I gotta say is...what went down with that E-style bullshit was FUCKED UP

royally

Nynth Degree 12-13-05 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat

Probably because the RV Dreamteam is run by one of e-style, lol.

Well, at least when there was an RV Dreamteam. :(

villagepimp 12-13-05 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
well. TC is the onyl crew to step u and actually sort the battle. Why not get PSA to battle them. If they can make it thru every crew without loosing then props to them.

btu theres no need to get all upset just cause JTR gets a bit hyperactive. fuck the kids been jumping out of windows and shit latley.

cause they aint shit :love:

well I guess that makes two crews that ain't bitchmade. TC & PSA... cuz we're looking to blackout their little christmas groupie.

Ysdat 12-13-05 05:59 PM

^lol werd.

and 9th, dream teams run by a TC member aswell ;)

JTR 12-13-05 08:46 PM

Hyperactive, yes sitting in my chair clikcing paste over and over, real hyperactive

And me posting this shit on RV, and me jumping out of a 13 foot window, does not have any connection ysdat, :)

Aimez, why don't you stfu and bring your weak roster at us, all you need to do, just like the thread says to do, dumb mother fucker

Magic5 12-13-05 09:16 PM

Aimez sucks.

Everybody in E Style could beat this fool.

JTR 12-13-05 09:30 PM

I just realised there is only 2 people who are on his roster

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL!!!

Key... 12-13-05 10:22 PM

Estyle who.........

Macca 12-13-05 11:52 PM

heh. I don't like the crew.

Ysdat 12-14-05 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Hyperactive, yes sitting in my chair clikcing paste over and over, real hyperactive

And me posting this shit on RV, and me jumping out of a 13 foot window, does not have any connection ysdat, :)

Aimez, why don't you stfu and bring your weak roster at us, all you need to do, just like the thread says to do, dumb mother fucker

stfu ! you talk to much for someone who plays on golf courses on friday nights.

Stanza. 12-14-05 08:37 AM

Man I Aint scared of nobody on yall roster .....................dumbasses

Do you remember I di post a handicap battle thread in yall forum infact let me check that out