RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Guess which rapper just went deaf!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=214578)

∆ P E X X 11-14-05 07:14 PM

Guess which rapper just went deaf!!

Man I heard this shit yesterday and was SHOCKED as a motherfucker. None other than:

She was slowly losing it as a result of a disease she had, it came back about 40% and then faded out completely. She's had some corrective surgeries that restored it about 20% now and she's looking into a surgery that would put in what's essentially a prosthetic ear drum. Man, as someone who appreciates music, somethnig liek this happening to anyone is unfortunate, but an artist in my favorite field of music at that makes it straight up tragic.

Kawn Flixx 11-14-05 07:17 PM

Yea i heard this before poor foxy.

∆ P E X X 11-14-05 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunt'Ed.
Yea i heard this before poor foxy.

It's a damn shame man. Damn shame.

WhoAmI 11-14-05 07:19 PM

daymn thats real deep..........do you know which disease she has?

∆ P E X X 11-14-05 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Souljah~
daymn thats real deep..........do you know which disease she has?

nah, I wish I did. I'm sure google could answer that though.

Tha Q. 11-14-05 07:23 PM

Apexx posts audios

Apexx thinks he's a good rapper

Apexx = deaf like foxy brown

yea...REAL fucked up

Kawn Flixx 11-14-05 07:25 PM

^Why do you hate apexx so much ?

~Lady Fiya~ 11-14-05 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Apexx posts audios

Apexx thinks he's a good rapper

Apexx = deaf like foxy brown

yea...REAL fucked up

Tha Q posts audios.

Tha Q thinks he's an average rapper.

Tha Q = dead on the mic, boring ass.

yea...REAL fucked up.

Lyriclesolja 11-14-05 07:26 PM

damn taht sucks........

∆ P E X X 11-14-05 07:27 PM

the sad shit is that she was jsut turning her life around too. Ironically enough, her background and my background are nearly identical - AND she's an NJ full blood, not to mention one ofthe most "real" rappers out. You actually know about her life BEYOND what she tells you in rhymes. How many other rappers can you really say that about? I just think she gets her self in over her head with the rap beef : X

WhoAmI 11-14-05 07:28 PM

ok people i found out the condition she has:

Sensorineural Hearing Loss

Sensorineural hearing loss occurs when there is damage to the inner ear (cochlea) or to the nerve pathways from the inner ear (retrocochlear) to the brain. Sensorineural hearing loss cannot be medically or surgically corrected. It is a permanent loss.

Sensorineural hearing loss not only involves a reduction in sound level, or ability to hear faint sounds, but also affects speech understanding, or ability to hear clearly.

Sensorineural hearing loss can be caused by diseases, birth injury, drugs that are toxic to the auditory system, and genetic syndromes. Sensorineural hearing loss may also occur as a result of noise exposure, viruses, head trauma, aging, and tumors.

~Lady Fiya~ 11-14-05 07:30 PM

Yeah that's horrible... *Remembers The Firm* I think somebody stole my cd. lol.

ConPsy 11-14-05 07:32 PM

shame.. id still love to fuck though.

Compose 11-14-05 07:33 PM

Dam thats fuckin crazy...I pray I never become deaf, I'd rather be blind cuz I cant live without music :(, I really hope she gets atleast some back cuz thats fucked up.

K.ontroverz.Y 11-14-05 07:35 PM

dayum that shits fucked uP!!!