RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   rb and rv (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=163614)

Ysdat 12-03-04 09:31 AM

rb and rv

the reason why there are two seprate site's.
I wasnt aware of why this happened so I asked some1 and they gave me this link.

Im sure most allready know why the split happened, and some proberly dont care. But for those that do check this link.

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...53&page=1&pp=15

Soljah 12-03-04 09:53 AM

haha u got no response... well the story is gay kinda... lol :thumbup: bad reason to break em apart..but RV is better. like my user title?mwuaah

TonyTone 12-03-04 11:07 AM

nah, rb definately better

Magic5 12-03-04 12:09 PM

Skill wise, RB is way better..

Activity, RV is better..

In site vs. site battles, Activity doesnt mean shit though..

Class.Sic 12-03-04 12:19 PM

what mimesis said.....

La Cosa Nostra 12-03-04 12:39 PM

Eh.. Who cares about the split.. It happened, now we got two sites..
Neither is better, they both have different qualities..

I am on both, I dont hold any bias. Neither do I try and beef with either, and I think anyone who tries to say RV and RB should be beefing is a fucking herb.. I recently got really pissed at R-Rated for going over to RB and talking a bunch of shit like he had something to prove.. Theres just no fucking point.

Soon RV will be getting a new skin and a new voting system, we already have one of the best battling systems on the net, which is not to be knocked.. All we need to do is keep elevating and we will be one of the more respected sites out there. I am continiously trying to push forward the movement of this site, such as more mods, new ideas being implemented and what not.. It will all happen, and this site is only 10 months old remember that.. So stick with it, and watch the site grow into one of the larger internet battling sites on the net.

Immense 12-03-04 01:07 PM

agreed......its just two net sites......but rv has tought me alot.....and ive deffo improved...im just here to learn shit...thts all i care about....

Crossroads 12-03-04 10:49 PM

this site is one of the faster growing sites

Register 12-03-04 11:16 PM

cuz its less strict, lol on rb its pretty easy to get banned so people make mistakes and leave =\

New Meth0d 12-03-04 11:18 PM

<<got banned for telling a vegitarian to go ride the bologna poney

amazing 12-03-04 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Skill wise, RB is way better..

Activity, RV is better..

In site vs. site battles, Activity doesnt mean shit though..

i suggest you check the activity stats. Rb is doing better than Rv in average visits per day and average members online per day.

JRoy 12-03-04 11:26 PM

I enjoy RV way more..i joined RB..and its boring as hell

amazing 12-03-04 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Eh.. Who cares about the split.. It happened, now we got two sites..
Neither is better, they both have different qualities..

I am on both, I dont hold any bias. Neither do I try and beef with either, and I think anyone who tries to say RV and RB should be beefing is a fucking herb.. I recently got really pissed at R-Rated for going over to RB and talking a bunch of shit like he had something to prove.. Theres just no fucking point.

Soon RV will be getting a new skin and a new voting system, we already have one of the best battling systems on the net, which is not to be knocked.. All we need to do is keep elevating and we will be one of the more respected sites out there. I am continiously trying to push forward the movement of this site, such as more mods, new ideas being implemented and what not.. It will all happen, and this site is only 10 months old remember that.. So stick with it, and watch the site grow into one of the larger internet battling sites on the net.

I will agree, RV does have an excellent battle system. Good voting technique, good posting technique (to get everyone to post early w/o opponent seeing it)... good ideas by the admins.

amazing 12-03-04 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infector Mindz
I enjoy RV way more..i joined RB..and its boring as hell

I think your biased towards this site. Not that this site isnt interesting, but RB and RV are basically the same in the lounge. If you dont think theya re, name a difference... and dont say that this is more laid back, because its not true. people rarely get banned in the lounge at rb unless they bad mouth an admin, which u will get banned for here as well.

trust me, i know from experience.

Logic The Goonie 12-03-04 11:34 PM

^^LMFAO@experience.....word

But RB talks about more......current events.
RV is more .....whatever at the time.

I still remember that night you got banned.
Funniest shit I ever saw.