RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Most Incredible vs Calypso (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221746)

Calypso 02-09-06 11:46 PM

Most Incredible vs Calypso

Battle Rules:

8-10 lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting
No DR

good luck bro

Minimum posts to vote: 50

Check in by: 02-10-06 at 11:46 AM

Must drop verse in 720 minutes after check in.

System 02-09-06 11:48 PM

Most Incredible has ACCEPTED this battle on 02-09-06 11:48 PM.

System 02-09-06 11:48 PM

Calypso has ACCEPTED this battle on 02-09-06 11:48 PM.

Calypso 02-10-06 12:03 AM

I'll rip through your skin quicker than a fuckin cyclone
"Where Would You Be" without me? just another unknown
Got less of a chance then the Seahawks in the super bowl
"EnvyDaKid"? you must be kiddin ill show you somin to envy
Can he? Bitch please, lyrical bullets flyin at ya like fallin debris
Listen to me, and pay attention while i take ya to school
Because you gettin a win would be "Most Incredible"

elaboratin-"Where Would You Be"...had an OM "Where Would I Be";EnvyDaKid is his AIM s/n

Most Incredible 02-10-06 12:36 AM

g/d luck to u too fam...

This loss won't be ur first, Should've never 'even accepted' /
...I could've killed u at birth, If u really 'seekin a death wish' //

Cred's 'leaving C breathless'...As im 'purposely dealing clips', This 'herb isnt lethal, quit' /
I'm 'burning his feeble spits'...Cuz Cal can only "diss a point" like 'cursing at needle tips' //

'Nursing these lyrical hits'...See, 'Murdering Heathans' is an 'action of God'....'Massively armed' to 'savagely damage ur squad' /
'Skin care therapy' just to "bandage ur flaws"...
..."Bash ur dome" then watch u "rake up ur brains"...So take a moment to 'gather ur thoughts' //

'Whats the matter? You lost?'...Cal a thug? This 'prick will choke man, hes bluffin', 'kids a joke fam, hes nothin' /
...I'll prove u couldn't "hit hot lines" 'sniffin coke off an oven' //

Most Incredible 02-10-06 12:45 AM

nice drop...uppin for votes!

H.D. 02-10-06 12:52 AM

Voted For: Most Incredible

Truthfully there was alot of self praise in both spits... which made for a lot of filler... MI's structure in 3 words is "just fucked up" however if you caught his cadance it flowed through out... cept for the lyrical hits part... lyric hits ... would put the flow back on track... anyway MI had the better more creative punches... though Cal's last punch which was a personal was better decent... I gotta give this to MI.

Opener: Niether of you came out the gate very strong
Closer: Cal's last punch was better than MI's... I've seen that concept used before... (the one MI used)
Punches: M.I. (he just had the harder hitting punches)
Personals: Cal's last line was the best personal in the battle
Creativity: MI (this is where I think he took the battle)
Complexity: MI (generally complexity goes hand in hand with creativity... and it did so in this case)
Structure: Cal
Enjoyment: MI.

Vote: Most Incredible

Calypso 02-10-06 01:22 AM

Thanks for the honest vote...was kinda weak only took me about 10 min to right so i didn't really try all that hard....uppin..honest votes=favor returned....o ya and HD...that Mic Cannibals sig is dope

H.D. 02-10-06 01:25 AM

thankx man... I like ya sig too... was gonna ask you if you made that yaself

Lay-z 02-10-06 01:50 AM

Voted For: Calypso

Nothing

VS

eh....nothing really..

this wasnt a very good battle neither came hard, or anything concerning a win to me, but i will vote on who came a lil harder than the other.Calypso came just a tad bit harder, but not by much.....

V/Calypso

Calypso 02-13-06 01:50 AM

uppin, dont sleep on this shit..............................

MR. ZACHY DOOM 02-13-06 03:09 AM

This was feedback posted for Most Incredible

Dude, Most Incredible, that was really really terrible. That was honestly some of the worst battle action I've ever seen. Wow, I'm seriously stunned at how horrid that was. Insane.

*Antic* 02-13-06 08:18 PM

Voted For: Most Incredible

Vote- Most Incredible

Nice concepts from MI, Calypso did alright, but his drop lacked the complexity of MI's verse.

Flow- Tie. Both catz flowed well. I didn't prefer one over the other.

Punches- MI, he had harder hitting punches, and more complex punches. Calypso had some okay punches, and some punches that just didn't land.

Personals- Calypso. He had some okay ones, while MI didn't attempt any. If Calypso attached the personals to some harder punches, that would've been better.

Multis- MI, easily. Good use of multis, he didn't over do it, and they didn't get in the way of his punches. Good shit. Calypso didn't really have any.

Wordplay- MI, had some alright wordplay. Calypso didn't really have any in his drop.

Decent battle, just another case of someone comin' with clearer, more complex bars. Keep doin' ya thing yall.

RTF in my battles Antic vs. JC Real and Antic vs. Rexless, if ya can.

~1~

dazy 02-13-06 10:17 PM

Voted For: Calypso

i voted 4 caly cus he had better punches and personals also flow
and moreless overall better
most. u had good stuff but caly just beat u on punches and flow u had good structure though most.

no hate though rtf to one of my battles

twenty9 02-13-06 10:22 PM

This was feedback posted for Calypso

poles.............................................