RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Latin Kitten Post Here. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250770)

The Jett 06-15-09 04:07 PM

Latin Kitten Post Here.

That way the rest of the site can function with out having to see you rippin on me or spul. So.....take out all your aggression here. Fat Bitch.

Sorry Nos.....but in essence this is for the greater good. it's a diversion so you all can have fun.

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 04:15 PM

lets see...all this started cuz u were doin bigtime frontin about how much cash u got n how u own a corvette.n u got ur lil feelings hurt n took it to the left nipple.so u decided to try n pin it on me that im fat rofl n beggin me for bikini pics cuz

a)u dont wana seem like ure a faggot to RV
b)u're desperate for some pics to jack off to

all i said to u was prove that u own the damn corvette with some actual proof,not a pic of u squattin beside it from 2004 which never proved u owned it then n still doesnt,n u get ur bikini pics...u didnt come thru....case closed

unless u got some recent actual proof stop talkin to me.i think ur myspace proves u're a front about ur income n everything about urself.......g'day

The Jett 06-15-09 04:58 PM

Nah...it all started when sum no name fag named coke decided to talk back......then you came to the rescue with ya plump ass.....

thats how it all went down. lets just be real. Im short your fat he's gay

Cola 06-15-09 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett
Nah...it all started when sum no name fag named coke decided to talk back......then you came to the rescue with ya plump ass.....

im pretty sure your little gay midget ass called me out? than i beat the shit out of you.

dumb fuck

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 07:30 PM

Quote:

this sounds like one of those lil games u play where there are 3 statements yet only one is true

"i'm short" is the right answer here rofl

steve_swagger 06-15-09 07:41 PM

**dies**

J Summers 06-15-09 07:52 PM

she aint fat how many times must i say this... i hate a boney bitch..yes i like em only thick

Tha Q. 06-16-09 11:25 AM

It's always boney guys that like thick chicks.

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-16-09 02:44 PM

so havin big tits makes me a thick chick lol

lyricalflowz 06-16-09 03:52 PM

<3 big tits......

La Cosa Nostra 06-16-09 06:03 PM

Quote:
sum no name fag named coke

thats the only part of this thread i found mildly entertaining..

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-16-09 06:16 PM

Quote:
That way the rest of the site can function with out having to see you rippin on me or spul. So.....take out all your aggression here. Fat Bitch.

Sorry Nos.....but in essence this is for the greater good. it's a diversion so you all can have fun.

what i find mildly entertainin is how many times this lil bitch apologized to e-folk rofl
u must be a fuckin pussy in real life huh

J Summers 06-16-09 06:25 PM

you need to send me some better pics lk...

Valor 06-16-09 06:46 PM

^^^^^lol def loves big girls

J. Luth 06-16-09 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
what i find mildly entertainin is how many times this lil bitch apologized to e-folk rofl
u must be a fuckin pussy in real life huh

rofl fries.

How you gon laugh about APOLOGIZING to "e-folk"?

Bitch, you had a RELATIONSHIP with an "e-folk". Not to mention a whole photobucket full of "e-folk".

The jokes on you fatty