RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   All Rv Audio Heads (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237371)

Kordozar 11-19-06 03:31 PM

All Rv Audio Heads

What Would Yall Think About 1 Big Ass Collab Like 20 Minutes Long...Do It Just Like The One Blood Remix With Half The Industry On It..I Got This Idea From JC

Young Kidd (LM) 11-19-06 03:32 PM

lol didnt this idea get shot down already.

Kordozar 11-19-06 03:33 PM

I Don't Know. Well If They Don't Wanna Participate Then They Don't Have To

iamthatdude87 11-19-06 03:42 PM

i think it would be dumb.............

Young Kidd (LM) 11-19-06 03:44 PM

lol i actually think it would be ill..but organize into a Regional Remix like one blood was..

or something liek that...just to get a different feel for each region..represent all of hip hop

Kordozar 11-19-06 03:48 PM

Everybody On The East Coast Would Would Kill

Enygma 11-19-06 04:17 PM

We actually tried this before.....I believe Nos was orchestrating it. It was like 8 bars each. I believe I went first on it and it got to like 3 or 4 people before it died....lol.

*Froze* 11-19-06 04:18 PM

lol I'd be down for it...

Phenom-in-all 11-19-06 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
We actually tried this before.....I believe Nos was orchestrating it. It was like 8 bars each. I believe I went first on it and it got to like 3 or 4 people before it died....lol.

ya this one was fun..... for a week

Kordozar 11-19-06 04:33 PM

Fuck That...That Was The Past We Livin In The Present Day We Might As Well Do One Shit Would Be Mean

∆ P E X X 11-19-06 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
Everybody On The East Coast Would Would Kill

but this is still a wack idea. there'd be too many shitty verses mixed in with the good ones.

might as well have all the good ones come together on the same track

Kordozar 11-19-06 10:56 PM

Well Who Would You Consider Good, People With Good Quality? Well If Thats The Case I Have Bad Quality And Not Being Big Headed Or Nothing But I Can Spit...So Who Is Considered To Have A Good Verse?

p4ntzistheish 11-19-06 11:17 PM

I'd be up for it, albeit with shitty quality. As long as it's not some dumbass topic. In fact fuck RV, let me and Pexx rip it like only Jerz can. lol

∆ P E X X 11-19-06 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
Well Who Would You Consider Good, People With Good Quality? Well If Thats The Case I Have Bad Quality And Not Being Big Headed Or Nothing But I Can Spit...So Who Is Considered To Have A Good Verse?

takes more than just quality to be good my man. but that would definitely be a factor. i'd assemble most of the emcees who put in work. dudes who would play their music for an A&R. they already got the quality up and their spit game is brutal..

it could think of a pretty good selection of good cats. only thing is this beats getting played now. by the time this is all said and done we'd all be pretty tired of this beat

p4ntzistheish 11-20-06 12:11 AM

Have an RV head make one.Magik is sick enough I know. Don't know to many others. Hell I could try if people woul commit to it.