RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Got an unfinished track? Not anymore more you don't!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=224992)

∆ P E X X 03-24-06 05:59 PM

Got an unfinished track? Not anymore more you don't!!

Got a track you been looking to finish for who knows how long now? Well I got some good news for joooo...

LYRICISTS:

I did an inventory of unused lyrics and I'm sitting on 48 verses!!! From hood shit, to deep lyrics, to party tracks, machine gun spits, positive tracks, back-n-fourths, story tracks, lyrical spits, EVERYTHING!! If you know me, you know my quality is a notch ABOVE top notch, You heard the tracks!!

I don't fuck around! My turn over time from concept to recorded product is measured in hours, not days lol. PM me, IM, YIM, MSN what-ever me, you send me the track, I listen to it, I hand pick (or write) a verse for it and boom - DONE! You get back a completed track that's completely ill!

As often as I get hit for collabs, I figure this'd be a good oportunity for everybody, since you got tracks you want to finish, and I got verses I'm not using. If you got something laid and the quality is at least "good enough", shoot me a copy and ITS A WRAP!!!

PRODUCERS:

Got those emcees on your beats that...ain't doin the job you wanted for your beat? I got the cure!!! haha, ask Phenom about all that haha.

You send me a beat you want merked, I merk it beyond recognition to straight up closed casket status. End of story!!

Any questions?

Flashback 03-24-06 07:23 PM

well as soon as i get a mic.....ill holla....

Daubs 03-24-06 07:24 PM

I got a not so good one you could jump on?

Key... 03-24-06 08:06 PM

boo @ you i send you mine ages ago

Nynth Degree 03-24-06 08:17 PM

*Still has unfinished tracks* :(

∆ P E X X 03-24-06 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daubs
I got a not so good one you could jump on?

what's "not so good"? PM me a link to it and I'll take a peep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Rogue
boo @ you i send you mine ages ago

how was the quality on it? lol. shoot me another one mayne, you know how aim works!

B To The D 03-25-06 03:45 PM

yoooooo!

i got one:)

i'll talk to you on aim bout it

Indeph 03-25-06 04:06 PM

I got this track when I'm spittin about how much I love bubble gum, you got some shit for that?

Magic5 03-25-06 05:15 PM

When I get good I'll get at you. .

Paranoid 03-25-06 05:42 PM

Apexx, Apexx, apexx....lol I thought you were gonna say somin about tracks that people trash cuz the don't like them. damn doesn't help me much, cuz if I wanna collab with you I'll ask you.

∆ P E X X 03-25-06 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
I got this track when I'm spittin about how much I love bubble gum, you got some shit for that?

Way too feminine.

[UNF]yoooooo!

i got one

i'll talk to you on aim bout it[/quote]
roger that.