RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   People are so violent. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250684)

King Solo 06-02-09 12:03 AM

People are so violent.

Yeah, it's like 6 days ago some guy I know got stabbed twice. Sadly, he didn't die. Fortunately, he did get pretty fucked up. He was a fucking monster douche.

Then this past Saturday at this pub I go to sometimes, there was a massive brawl with about 20 people involved. They had the squad cars, riot vans and the ambulances out there coz a few people got jacked up.

Then yesterday, in the street just down from mine some dude was in his car at the early hours of the morning. Fuck knows what he was doing. But three mofos shattered the windows and dragged him out, then beat the fuck out of him. He in the hospital now with several severe injuries.

People really need to learn when to chill the fuck out. :nono:

Ysdat 06-02-09 12:12 AM

random acts of violence is the bst meditiation

06-02-09 07:00 AM

people cannot chill when there is so much added sugar to everyone's diets.

_Talksic_ 06-02-09 02:33 PM

ive started bouncing again and theres been 2 fights sence i started working there..
and a shit ton of aurguments.people do need to chill

Cola 06-02-09 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
people cannot chill when there is so much added sugar to everyone's diets.

ITS ALL THE SUGARR!!! it gets us JITTERRRY!

NoCkTerNuL 06-02-09 06:16 PM

Yea, one of my homies from L.A. got into a fight recently, he whooped dude, but as he was walking away he could feel his shirt was wet. turns out he got stabbed twice in the ribs. He still alive, but he always tryin to fight people.

King Solo 06-02-09 06:28 PM

Some funny shit outside a club happened not long ago. I was out with my girl and a few other people. There was this big mofo out who we saw, and this guy next to him wouldn't shut up and so the big dude just dropped him in one punch. Dude was out for like 2 minutes. But when he came to he called up someone... 25 minutes later there was about 15 dudes showed up. Got the big dude alone at the back of the club and they kicked fuck out of him. Shit was pretty funny actually.

Valor 06-02-09 07:11 PM

lol.....sometimes the shit people fight about are actually quite funny if you just kickback and really pay attention to the moral of the conflict

NoCkTerNuL 06-02-09 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
Some funny shit outside a club happened not long ago. I was out with my girl and a few other people. There was this big mofo out who we saw, and this guy next to him wouldn't shut up and so the big dude just dropped him in one punch. Dude was out for like 2 minutes. But when he came to he called up someone... 25 minutes later there was about 15 dudes showed up. Got the big dude alone at the back of the club and they kicked fuck out of him. Shit was pretty funny actually.

That's gay, anyone's tough when they got 15 dudes to back them up, or when they got a gun. people always tryin to hide behind stuff like that. If you're hard core, fight one on one without your boys, if not, SHUT UP! filme?

King Solo 06-02-09 08:22 PM

Yeah, it was cowardly. But, still funny.

Cola 06-02-09 08:26 PM

Hey Fletch i got a diss for LP with a shout out to you again..lol

King Solo 06-02-09 08:27 PM

rofl, beast....

Cola 06-02-09 08:29 PM

im bout to post it up, get on msn, i'll show it to you before cuz i gotta still go put it up and soundlcick and a bunch of other shit

King Solo 06-02-09 08:55 PM

lol, I peeped it... cool shit.

Phenom-in-all 06-03-09 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
People really need to...chill the fuck out.

amen brutha.