RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   lil young p v.s. realest (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=64786)

Young P 07-10-03 02:22 PM

lil young p v.s. realest

20 lines max
usual voting rules
u drop first
u have a half hour to drop

iight drop when ur ready

Young P 07-10-03 02:24 PM

iight go................................................ .................................................. ............................

ChIdDmAtIc 07-10-03 04:57 PM

when u niggaz gonna spit.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .

Young P 07-10-03 11:05 PM

my bad yo.....i'll be droppin real soon......sry bout dat realest.....and chiddmatic....ur just wack...how do u get banned for freespotin

Young P 07-10-03 11:06 PM

my bad yo.....i'll be droppin real soon......sry bout dat realest.....and chiddmatic....ur just wack...how do u get banned for freespostin....

Young P 07-11-03 01:45 AM

My ~lyrical-electric-current~, straight ~blowin-dis-kids-fuse~//
~Sink-his-ass-quick~ like da ~titanic~ on it's ~maiden-cruise~//
Got dis kid ~scared-stutterin~, like he wuz a ~guest-speaker~//
His rymes is ~cheap-and-ugly~ like ~"payless-sneakers"~//
Im ~comin-at-him~ like a ~live-landmine~ on ~enemy-lines~//
I'd ~knock-dis-kid-out~ witout even using my ~"punch"lines~//
He like a ~stop-sign-on-a-highway~ he ~outta-his-place~//
Im like a ~lyrical-time-bomb~ and i'm ~blowin-up-in-his-face~//
He aint ~elevatin~...he must be ~stuck-in-my-ditch~//
Even ~CHIDDMATIC~ could ~murda-dis-bitch~//(and hes banned)

Young P 07-11-03 02:22 PM

ok uppin for dis nigga to drop his fuckin verse............................................. .................................................. ...............................

WarPlay 07-11-03 02:33 PM

that was hot wat if he doesnt show------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young P 07-11-03 02:47 PM

he will.....he aint gon be scared like dat.....i know him............................................... .................he'll be spittin soon.....

Realest 07-11-03 03:00 PM

Gay fag, in fact you fudge pack till yo eye alignment is no longer intact/1
I reacte to yo last track and retract my hand back and proceed to slap this cat/2
The only way you progress in sex is yo drunk sister possessed to iscest/3
The slugs you catch yo dumb ass had to study for a blood test/4
I found you brain and smashed-it, as if there was more than a fragment to smash shit/5
If you had a chance you past-it, you couldn’t spit hot if you gargled with acid/6
You follow direction you couldn’t jump hard if you was an erection/7
I leave infection to add to yo collection of questions who you testen/8
I move in stealth cut off ya leg and attach it to my bealt/9
You gay as hell, you the only one I k now that start a ryme by talking to himself/10
I beat yo belief that you can beat me till it and you cease to breath/11
All the bullshit you can keep, This nigga sucks more than a hoe with no teeth/12
you are know to get stanked, Yo rymes have the content as a septic tank/13
Swell you lip like a ballpark frank, you mouth is equivilent to a sperm bank/14
My thoughts is hectic try to test this, leave belly up like a dead fish/15
Skill I possess it, you don’t possess shit that’s y you will be on my reality-checked list/16

Flip 07-11-03 03:08 PM

Vote-Lil Young P

damn i liked this battle.....but lil's flowed more and punches hit slightly harder....multies were good on both sides...

good battle...

MoRbId 07-11-03 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SouthernRapper
Vote-Lil Young P

damn i liked this battle.....but lil's flowed more and punches hit slightly harder....multies were good on both sides...

good battle...

^ haha yeah . good battle boiz. :D :cool:

Amp 07-11-03 03:29 PM

um......no......i was feelin realest on this and he had better punches and flow i think and i liked tha septic tank line and tha.....a lot of em so realest took this

vote-realest

Realest 07-11-03 03:47 PM

uppin
---------------------------------------------------------__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AnArkE 07-11-03 04:01 PM

My vote goes to realest. I thought that both had good punchlines and flow but I think that realest had better wordplay.

poll vote = realest