RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphical Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=222)
-   -   amo de ceremonias vs Solo (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=189739)

King Solo 05-07-05 07:51 PM

amo de ceremonias vs Solo

Battle Rules:

Topic: Anything with a british theme

my first gfx battle

gud luck to ya amo!!!! :thumbup:

Minimum posts to vote: 300

Check in by: 05-07-05 at 09:51 PM

Must drop verse in 60 minutes after check in.

System 05-07-05 07:55 PM

amo de ceremonias has ACCEPTED this battle on 05-07-05 07:55 PM.

System 05-07-05 08:29 PM

Solo has ACCEPTED this battle on 05-07-05 08:29 PM.

King Solo 05-07-05 08:33 PM

OK check!!!
The topic was anything with a british theme, just use the imagination.

So I came up with this.........

The British Way of Advertising Toothpaste To The British Public!!! :thumbup:

Ambient 05-07-05 08:52 PM

what can i say. i was tired. didn't have much time to finish. and it was all going wrong. meh

Kawn Flixx 05-07-05 10:24 PM

Voted For: Solo

Haha this was an okay gfx battle but ima have to give this one to Solo , his shyt was plain funny, and it just stood out alittle more to me... No hate.. just a vote .. i like funny sigs

Sik Wit It 05-07-05 10:38 PM

..................dont blame me on my voting for this GFX shit............

Amb - nice shit mayn...but i cant really tell what the women in Britain look like though, but see that pick of that girl, i say they look kinda good, but anyway ur pic was aight..nice shit tho

Solo - lol...ur shit was pretty funny here...even tho most sigs are lookin like Amb's but...anyway took me awhile to read it but, ur shit was pretty funny here though

i gotta go wit Solo here, but dont blame me on my votin on here..i jus goin on here which is funnier or w/e...

J. Luth 05-07-05 10:46 PM

Voted For: amo de ceremonias

ohh.. hot yo. :hump: I like lol. Solo shit was not really that funny, but damn vote Amo, cuz that girl is fine, yo. weeeerd..........

Restricted 05-08-05 12:28 AM

Voting On This Is Hard Because There Isn't Really A Theme To Be Going With and There Were Two Diffrent Approaches Given Here..

Amo: I Wasn't Feeling The Dimensions of Your Piece. I Would Only Use Something That Big for A CD Graphic and That Would Not Sell on Any Shelf. The Blending Wasn't Bad, but Just To Plain and Boring For Me Man. Try To Get More Creative and Imaginitve With Your Shit.

Solo: Yours Isn't Advanced In Anyway, but You Said This Is Your First Battle. I Gave You This Battle Due To The Fact That Yours Had Mad Creativity In It and The Shit Was Just Funny and I Enjoyed It. I Would Buy Colgate Toothpaste With That Commercial.

Vote: King Solo

~R~

Retrospecktive 05-08-05 12:44 AM

This was feedback posted for amo de ceremonias

ok u win i don't got enough posts tho....................

King Solo 05-08-05 11:18 PM

uppin this shit for more votes ya heard.......................

King Solo 05-09-05 11:26 AM

bump this piece of shit battle................now vote you ass hoe bitchez!!!!

13th. 05-09-05 02:33 PM

Solo takes my vote 4 been a lot funny...........

amo de ceremonias had a real hot girl but was 2 simple........

V/Solo

DQ 05-09-05 02:53 PM

Lmao, no hate to amo de ceremonias but Solo's sig was just too funny! Amo de ceremonias, your sig was coo, picture blended it in quite good but you didn't really put much effort into it. Overall it's okay though, I have seen far worse! Solo, lmfao...you just so crazy and the way you approached the topic, hilarious! Nice lil pics and the text is so funny! Bit much text maybe but funny as hell nonetheless!

That's why my vote goes to Solo, no hate amo de ceremonias!