RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Tats (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=108572)

Gunman tha Great 01-20-04 08:06 PM

Tats

who got em, what are they?

I got two, one on each arm and soon 2 be three when i get tha new shit on my leg, one has the And one dude spinning the globe on his finger with "ITS MY WORLD" in cursive, the other is praying hands with rosery beads and a cross with ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME written under it. my third is going to be the chineese symbols for HONESTY,INTEGRITY,DETERMINATION,and HONOR going down.

8-off 01-20-04 08:08 PM

the chinese shits are played out i think, along with the tribals

but i want my first tat to be a smoking gun with g unit written on the handle,shells on the floor and "I'm gonna make you beg for mercy before i Get rich or die trying" shit gonna be hot

Gunman tha Great 01-20-04 08:09 PM

don't do that,if u aint in G-unit it'll make u an official groupie.

Da_Killa_Kid 01-20-04 08:14 PM

I got a a bad ass tribal bull on my upper right arm. And next month im getting a wolf on the back of my shoulder wit Da Kid under it. teh wolf is cause of my crew out here.

Gunman tha Great 01-20-04 08:17 PM

my homeboy showed me his new tat shits dope. it got god on his shoulder blade wit a pic of him kneeling down to pray on his lower back across from where the pic of god is wit "WATCH OVER ME" written in between them. my other homeboy got his face with a pic of god behind him with angels around him and it says "MAY GOD PROTECT MY SOUL ANGELS WALK WIT ME" written on it.

8-off 01-20-04 08:18 PM

what you think about a freddy kruegerr tat?

Mac Dre 01-20-04 08:19 PM

^^ Wud Be Kinda Sik Actually

Bruklor Peep Ya Pms.

Gunman tha Great 01-20-04 08:20 PM

sure!!!!!!sounds good, a girl i know got a tat that make it look like she got damn clawed on her arm, sounds corny but its dope. i know a girl wit a rat tail at the bottom of her stomach and when u ask what she go that for she'll say "my cat ate the rat" she thought it was cute but now no niggaz wanna fuck wit her now.

C-Section 01-20-04 08:48 PM

i got emeinem tattooed on my neck

OutWrite 01-20-04 09:01 PM

A Cross On My Left Arm

I Want The Scarface Globe On My Foreamr And A Shark Fin On My Other One With A Ship Yard Crane To Make The 3rd Arm Of An N

........^........./-/O
.......)...\...../x/...j
......).....\.../x/
.....)........\/x/ ORFOLK
Shark City

Mental God 01-20-04 09:11 PM

i also have a cross on my left arm

C-Section 01-20-04 09:12 PM

and im getting slim shady tattoed across my heart

Mental God 01-20-04 09:14 PM

with D12 on your fore arm?

IceMan187 01-20-04 09:14 PM

i got the grim reaper hands prayin, but instead of whole hands it has the middle fingers up, and on my back i got a pic of god that says "You Alwayz Got My Back"

kinda wired though, grim reaper and god, idk?

TheProphet777 01-20-04 09:17 PM

stop yer lying u dont got one..........ur mom be mad at u lol.....................!!