RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Ill-Mental vs Ruthless (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=48485)

Mental God 05-20-03 04:00 AM

Ill-Mental vs Ruthless

ok dawg, i know we fam, but it had to happen someday
LMAO!!!!
ok 8 bars (short battle)
THERE ARE CREW VOTES B/C WE ARE IN THE SAME CREW
no hater or dick ryder votes tho
ok lets go!

~RuThLEss~ 05-20-03 04:02 AM

YEA FAM we keep this short...aight 8 bars ama get a you KOOL

WARLORDS fosho...this friendly so.....HOLLA whoever peeps this

Mental God 05-20-03 04:17 AM

he man ima have to drop in the morning. my allergies are killin me. my head feels like a fuckin balloon. so you can drop whenever but i'll do my verse tomorrow

~RuThLEss~ 05-20-03 04:21 AM

here it goes......

Ill mental kid i come equipped wit brilliant scripts,step on set,infuse wisdom and lyrical skill,wont hesitate to WRECK---//1
any lame ass Bay Area homosexual like yoself who cant stop JOCKING me,you weak kid ,theres no stoppin me,you drop 11 line MOCKERY"S and think you reppin PROPERLY?//2
I come with 7 to 9 bar philosophies,intelligence quotient like SOMEBODY turned the lights out,shit!U JUST CANT SEE!//3
and i know you fear it whenever i say FAGGOT ~but its like im pickin you FRUITS off TREES,Ill mental youz added to my BASKET!//4
like yo fuckin profile says interest: whatever comes up??now watch me blast this Transexual,i come equipped wit acid~then you arrive weak like you juz got ya ass kicked!//5
cuz you'll neva be betta den me,EVEN HAWIIANS GOT A SWEETER PUNCH!~youz on ya boyz nutz like a chipmunk,i guess its true what they say,"FAGGZ HANG WIT THE WEAKER BUNCH!"//6
i'll have a heater crush ya thoughts cuz you winnin this is only in your imagination~like you was exaggratin dat someones actally FEELIN YA SHIT,when youz sprung off ya MASTERBATION!//7
HEY!! thats almost like you minus a couple pounds,Like yo aim name says brotherofidiot? you STUPID cunt im on EIGHT and its about to go down!,rub my dICK against ya juggular till ya pulse cant be FOUND//8
then i slam you anally till ya bowels hit the ground,law of nature your COLON absorbs my semen until it weighs a few POUNDS//9

enuff................shit i went ova tha limit

COuld go....off on you ....>FAM

Dadi Kewl 05-20-03 05:14 PM

^^^ good verse. yo this a headfuck but i'ma vote in this, an i look forward to seein ill's verse.
.................................................. .................................................. .....

Tsar Casm 05-20-03 05:38 PM

please vote cuz its gettin slept on and ill return the favor
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=48569

~RuThLEss~ 05-21-03 12:14 AM

LOOOL ILL am waitin dawg.....dont take too Long aight
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....

Mental God 05-21-03 12:50 AM

ok dawg im here, i been buisy today. ill post up soon
........................................100....... ....................................

Mental God 05-21-03 01:33 AM

ruth, if you think you can beat me, then you way too mislead-
how do you got time to spit, when you be givin Lunk - "Head"\ 1
i think you mispelled your name, "Worthless" is what it should be-
cause ur rhymes and flows are more "worth-less" than a Bob Marley CD!\ 2
and you can turn the lights out, but im white and glow in the dark-
i cant say the same about you, cause its a racist remark\ 3
my rhymes burn you so hard, you need a blister pack-
while they be chokin you so much, you have an asthma attack\ 4
why you gotta talk shit about the bay when you live just south-
i'll make you eat your own "bars", cause you heard it "by word of mouth"\ 5
i'll cook your rhymes hotter than a meat tv dinner by stoefers-
then shove them up your ass, while they take a pic of you bendin over\ 6 ( i know everyone saw that pic)
the only thing you about to "wreck" is your whole reputation-
cause you just got "worked" harder, than the United Labor Organization\ 7
you knew sooner of later someone would take your place as leader-
cause you got "muscled" out, more than the spokes-person for weider (weight lifting company )\ 8
you just got "played" more than highlights on ESPN-
if the WaR LordS were "superfriends" you would be the "SeaMen"\ 9

Mental God 05-21-03 01:33 AM

ok uppin for some votes here
...........................100.................... .....................

Sureal 05-21-03 01:46 AM

LMAO .... shit guys this too fuckin close to call ... if u need another vote later ill hit it up ... but right now ... i cant ... just too close

Mental God 05-21-03 02:13 AM

ok blaze. uppin for some votes
....................................100........... ................................

LunkHead 05-21-03 02:32 AM

wow....that was a good battle. my fav line was..."how do you got time to spit, when you be givin Lunk - "Head"\ 1" that was a hot line, lol. damn...you guys gottta go another round cause this shit was too close.

Mental God 05-21-03 02:34 AM

lol no hard feelin lunk, we fam, it just kinda popped up lol my fav line too lmao.............................................. .........................

LunkHead 05-21-03 02:51 AM

oh i didnt take it wrong at all....i was crackin up when i read it. good shit from both yall. you guys need to go a round 2