RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   spekerz BLOW! (open beat)leave links (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184103)

the omen 03-28-05 09:46 PM

spekerz BLOW! (open beat)leave links

heres a track i've had in tha vault for some time now, i was savin it cuz it was spose to be with DI but he dissapeared. but yea, its just a verse and a chorus, its open if n e one wants to hop on get at me fotwenty@aol.com. its with my old mic so quality isnt wonderfull but its a hot ass beat and the verse is some good lyrics. peep! leave links

spekerz BLOW!

I locked this since I didn't see you leave feed anywhere. Hit me with two links via PM and we'll be back up and running.

-Dooms

fluidmoon 03-28-05 10:50 PM

word to what seven said in your siggy^^, haha, you come off strong here, nice beat, some minor quality probs, good lyrics man, your flow is good in this track, nice ending,but it did end kinda abruptly, i was expecting another verse, but good job overall, keep dropping..1

Know-Gimix 03-28-05 11:37 PM

I was feelin this shit, verse was best part, chorus sounded like the lines needed one more syllable and woulda sounded better, maybe its just me... just sounded slightly off... quality was like u said, ur shit worth listenin to though so keep droppin it... 1

the omen 03-29-05 10:01 AM

yea, it did just end abruptly huh? like i said, it was spose to b a track but no one ever finished their verse, and its like a month n a half old. so for real im suprised im gettin props on this, jus wait for some of my new tracks to drop. quality is fuckin ass for real tho. thanx for tha feed. drop links!

Acuity 03-29-05 10:13 AM

this is ill.............can i jump on this?

Speats 03-29-05 01:50 PM

woua this beat is like WOUA! incredible beat.i love this one,nice voice,nice flow,you dope,PM me if you wanna a beat,ill make a dope one cuz u dope

Key... 03-29-05 02:26 PM

hahaha my dawg Omen doing it again.............beat is on some crazy shit..........am feelin it, u told me about this track wit DI but yea since we doing "back to basics" why not if i have time am able to jump on it.......chorus was blah should be little be more sylables........to make it more correct but is all good i am feelin it.

Holla atcha boi

the omen 03-30-05 07:46 AM

dv get at me in aim if u wanna use this beat

Speats 03-31-05 09:23 PM

yo omen,send me the beat please

J. Luth 03-31-05 09:50 PM

sorry posted in wrong thread. delte post

Gattas 03-31-05 10:06 PM

Don't really like beat 2 much... Kinda scratchy - U came off good tho nice verse... "foot fetish" line was kinda ehhh tho fam... Hmm... Keep droppin mr. Omen
:)

Tremendous 04-01-05 08:09 AM

Beat started off nice.....verse was nice ya delivery was also nice.....

the omen 04-01-05 08:12 PM

SpeatsBeats: yo omen,send me the beat please

get at me at AIM - fo twenty

∆ P E X X 04-01-05 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
heres a track i've had in tha vault for some time now, i was savin it cuz it was spose to be with DI but he dissapeared. but yea, its just a verse and a chorus, its open if n e one wants to hop on get at me fotwenty@aol.com. its with my old mic so quality isnt wonderfull but its a hot ass beat and the verse is some good lyrics. peep! leave links

spekerz BLOW!

Speaking of which, you got links??

BigTony.Self 04-01-05 09:43 PM

decent lil track some spotty areas but still a cut above what ive seen here from some others all ya can do is keep trying to do different things to stay above average homie